Dwarves, Ice (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Ice Dwarves
They shun strangers, but they're some of the most loyal friends someone could find. They mine alot, but they have a deep rooted sense that no matter what they should travel the wilderness a bit and get to know the wild life, maybe even befriend it.
 Physical Description
Ice Dwarves are from 3'8" to 4'8" tall. They weigh any wear from 160 to 240 lbs. They have Pure white skin, like snow, and have blue, white, or gray hair. Every male Ice Dwarf has a long beard.
They tend to get along well with all dwarves, except the dark dwarves. They like elves more than most other dwarves do, even live with them some times. They dispise goblin and orc kind, and are well prepared for them.
They are either Lawful or Chaotic Good.
Ice Dwarves, like all dwarves, tend to live under ground. They usually take up residence at the base of mountains in the FAR north.
Ehlonna or Moradin
They are named at birth
 Racial Traits
- +2 Constitution +2 Wisdom, -2 Dexterity, -2 Charisma: They can take a hit as well as every other dwarf, and their time spent in nature increases their sense of understanding. But how some one can be Sturdy AND flexible, I just don't know. And lets face it, They still are just dwarves, so they aren't what we would call, mmmm, People persons.
- (Humanoid (Cold))
- Ice Dwarves base land speed is 20ft
- Darkvision(Ex) : Ice dwarves can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and hill dwarves can function just fine with no light at all.
- Stonecunning: This ability grants a hill dwarf a +2 racial bonus on Search checks to notice unusual stonework, such as sliding walls, stonework traps, new construction (even when built to match the old), unsafe stone surfaces, shaky stone ceilings, and the like. Something that isn’t stone but that is disguised as stone also counts as unusual stonework. A Ice dwarf who merely comes within 10 feet of unusual stonework can make a Search check as if he were actively searching, and a Ice dwarf can use the Search skill to find stonework traps as a rogue can. A hill dwarf can also intuit depth, sensing his approximate depth underground as naturally as a human can sense which way is up.
- Stability: A Ice dwarf gains a +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped when standing on the ground (but not when climbing, flying, riding, or otherwise not standing firmly on the ground).
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells and spell-like effects.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against orcs and goblinoids.
- +2 racial bonus on Appraise checks that are related to stone or metal items.
- +2 racial bonus on Craft checks that are related to stone or metal.
- Spell-Like Ability: Ice dwarves can use this ability 3 time per a day; It functions like Otiluke's Freezing Sphere, Caster level is 6th. The Reflex DC is Dexterity-based.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Dwarven. Bonus Languages: Giant, Orc, Goblin, Gnome, Terran, and Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Fighter/ Ranger.
- Level Adjustment: +0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|120 years||183 years||250 years||+3d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3'8"||+1d12||160 lb.||× 1d2 lb.|
|Female||3'8"||+1d12||160 lb.||× 1d2 lb.|