Duskbow (3.5e Alternate Class Feature)
From D&D Wiki
A variant of the Duskblade class from PHBII that focuses on ranged combat rather than melee.
- Lose proficiency with shields.
- Armored Mage ability does not apply to shields.
- Lose Arcane Channelling ability.
- Lose Spell Power ability.
- Remove the following spells from your spell list: blade of blood, shocking grasp, bull's strength, ghoul touch, stretch weapon, touch of idiocy, crown of might, keen edge, vampiric touch, toxic weapon.
Ray Arrows: Beginning at 3rd level, you can use a standard action to cast any ray spell you know and deliver the spell through your weapon's ammunition with a ranged attack. The spell must have a casting time of 1 standard action or less. If the ranged attack is successful, the attack deals damage normally; then the effect of the spell is resolved.
At 13th level, you can cast any ray spell you know as part of a full attack action, and the spell affects each target you hit with a ranged weapon that round.
Bonus Feats: You gain a bonus feat at 6th level, 11th level, and 16th level. The bonus feats must be from the following list: Dodge, Far Shot, Greater Manyshot, Improved Critical, Improved Initiative, Improved Precise Shot, Manyshot, Mobility, Mounted Archery, Sharp-Shooting, Shot on the Run, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Weapon Focus. You must still meet all of the normal prerequisites for the desired feat.
Spells: Add the following spells to your spell list:
3rd level: crown of clarity, curse of arrow attraction, ray of the python.
4th level: prismatic raySC.