Dryder-Born (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Dryder-born personalties vary from bitter and hateful to nice and happy.
 Physical Description
Dryder-Born stand 5 to 6 feet tall when standing on their 2 legs, But when standing on all 8 the Dryder stands 8 to 10 feet tall. The Dryder-born look to be normal humans except for the 8 legs that they can curl on their back.
Dryder-Born get along with vermin.
Dryder-Born can be found anywhere .
Dryder-Born speak common and Sylvan.
 Racial Traits
- + 2 Strength + 2 Dexterity −4 Charisma −2 Wisdom +2 Constitution: Dryder-Born are quick and strong but there monstrous nature makes them displeasing to most humanoids
- Monstrous Humanoid:
- Medium: Dryder-Born are medium size with the exception for when on all 8 legs, then the Dryder-Born is considered a large creature for the Purpose of grapple checks, overrun, trips and charges
- Dryder-Born base land speed: 20ft on 2 legs, 40ft on 8 legs, 30ft climb speed on 8 legs.
- Darkvision 60ft: Due to the time the Dryder-Born's ancestors spent in the dark, a Dryder-Born is well suited to the darkness.
- Immunity to charms: A Dryder-Born is also immune to charm effects, spells and spell-like ability's.
- Dryder-Born also get a bonus to their disguise checks to hide their dryder heritage of +6
- A Dryder-Born is proficient with his natural bite attack and two natural claw attacks. Bite 1D4 plus poison , claw 1d6 + str
- poison - Poison damage is 1d6 strength damage and increases with HD. for every 4 HD the dyder born does 1d6 more poison to a max of 5D6 save is 10+half HD+ con
- Dryder-Born also get a +4 on Climb skill checks for scaling walls and trees.
- +2 natural armor bonus: Dryder-Born have some of their bones as exo-skeletal armor on the outside of there body.
- +2 bonus on Listen and Spot skill checks.
- The Thirst: Dryder-Born are born with an unnameable hunger for meat. Dryder-Born are always hungry. If this hunger is not tamed the Dryder-Born could begin a blood lust and attack anyone within sight till her hunger is fulfilled. A Dryder-Born starts with a 0 % chance of blood lusting but every hour this increases by 10% until it reaches a max of 90%. If the Dryder-born goes into a blood lust. she can stop herself by making a successful will save equal to. 10+HD.
- Spell-Like Ability: Spider speed climb/ 1 day. Once a day, a Dryder-Born may move at full speed (Run) and attack as if on flat ground for 10 minutes while climbing on any surface). This increases with HD every 4 levels granting another use. to a max of 5 times a day.
- Web/3day: Dryder-Born have a web ability the same as a monstrous spider, But only 3 times a day.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Any
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age||Old||Venerable||Maximum Age|
|50 years||100 years||150 years||+2D12 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4'11"'||+2D12||165lb.||× (2d4+2) lb.|
|Female||4'8"||+1D12+1d6||140lb.||× (2d4) lb.|