Drakenbred, White (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Lofal'li, White Drakenbred
Each Lofal'l has the cold heart of a white dragon within them, so they can be calmly cool to despitefully cold. They have a wide range of introverted personalities, that causes each one to act slightly different.
 Physical Description
The Lofal'li are a bit shorter than your average humans, and have a smaller build. They have normal skin, with patches of scales along their jaws, shoulders, forearms, shins and feet. These scales range in color from stark white to gleaming silver, and are the same color as their hair. Their eyes are chilling colors of white, gray, blue, black, and occasionally purple. They have two horns that protrude from their temples, and a smaller set below their ears on their jaw.
Lofal'li are very abrasive when dealing with other races, they steal and fight to gain prowess. Their towns are almost always full of scoundrels and thieves.
Lofal'li can be of any alignment, however they tend to be very indifferent, staying close to the neutral alingments.
Lofal'li usually set their homes in the mountainous regions, often near tundras and cold regions.
Lofal'li tend to worship trickster deities or Draconic deities. They differ in religious beliefs from each individual to the next.
Lofal'li learn commmon and Draconic through their culture, and often learn any nearby regional languages. They can also learn chilling elemental languages.
Lofal'li are given a surname at hatching, but earn their first name through deeds of cruelty and tests of larceny.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity and Wisdom, −2 Charisma: Lofal'li are often introverted and cruel. They make up for that by being swift and dextrous.
- Humaniod(Dragonblooded, Cold): Lofal'li are descendants of Ice Dragons.
- Natural Armor +1
- Lofal'li base land speed is 30 feet
- Chillbreath(Ex): Lofal'li can breathe a 30ft. cone of cold, the reflex save DC is equal to 10 + HD. This attack does 1d6 damage for every two levels the Lofal'l has.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic, Regional Languages. Bonus Languages: Elvish, Torkkish, Ignan, Igniko, Gobber(Goblin), Boggart(Goblin), Orcish.
- Favored Class: Rogue, Ranger, Half-dragon paragon.
- Level Adjustment: +1
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||75 years||100 years||+10d4 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 0"||+1d8||95 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||4' 11"||+1d8||85 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|