Dracomancer (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
they were made the same way as draconians, save the human faces, and freedom(rather than serving their wizard-creator).
Dracomancers are best described as 'rough around the edges'. They are tough, gentile, and hospitable to their allies. They know right from wrong, and it pisses them off when other people don't, or worse yet, don't care. From a Dracomancer's body language, you might think he believes that might makes right, but he'll act the tough guy even around monsters much bigger and stronger than him, if they're doing something he disapproves of. Dracomancers are advocates of frontier justice, with a strong tendency to step away from their team and handle personally the problems they notice along the way, often taking the law into their own clawed hands without a second thought. Despite their domineering and bullying tendencies, though, their show of force is almost invariably made on behalf of some unfortunate who would otherwise be victimized unfairly. Dracomancers are notorious for raising hell when they see an innocent man convicted by law, or single-handedly fighting against heavily stacked odds and killing their assailants with gusto, rather than bringing them to trial, they are much like draconians accept for the fact that they were created to be free, and actually have their own society.
 PHYSICAL DISCRIPTION
The Dracomancer varies from tall to very tall, and is usually brawny and heavyset with muscle. They generally rival minotaurs in size, and can occasionally be even taller. Like minotaurs, they have horns, snouts, and sharp teeth, but as Dracomancers, these features are those of a dragon. Their skin is of crimson or indigo scales, and their eyes are metallic gold, while their fingers and toes are tipped in sturdy claws, and their back features draconic wings and tail. Females do not have breasts, any more than a female dragon would, and most Dracomancer have hair, unlike draconian.
ELVES: "F*^#ing pointy-eared nancies. It's in defense of your sorry carcasses that we're in this godsdamned war, and you got the brass to look down your noses at us? If I was half the monster I see mirrored in your big stupid doe eyes, I'd break your f*^#ing sissy-@$$ legs so you'd stay put in here where I can protect you. Seein' as how I ain't, though, I don't think it's too much to ask that you siddown, shuddup, and let me do what I'm here for. I'll leave when the siege is broken, and not before."
HUMANS: "Yeah. I'm a monster. But I'm a monster you don't wanna fight, and I'm a monster you don't hafta fight. I ain't gonna eat your children. I ain't gonna rampage through your city. I'm gonna whup the @$$ of any monster that tries doin' that. So you twerps? You can put down your pathetic little torches and pitchforks, and go home now."
OGRES: "Oh, this should be good. You want trouble, big guy? Let's do this." Dwarves: "You're alright, shortstack. Y'know that? Pass me some more o' those dwarf spirits. Hey, can I get in on this gambling action? ...what? Don't lookit me like that. I said I like you folks. Fine, the hell with you then."
GNOME: "Aw, holy hell, can I get a new assignment? Please?"
KENDER: "Okay, looks like I'm gonna be stationed with you kids for awhile, so let's get a few things straight before we - hey! Get your filthy hands outta there! Aw, come on, don't gimme those puppy eyes. Do I look like some kinda milktoast babysitter to you? ....damn, is it too late to go back to guarding the gnomes?"
GOBLINS: "Step outta line, little creep. I dare ya. Just for one second, and see what happens."
MINOTAUR: "Ya know? I been all over this worn out ol' continent, but here with you lot, I'm finally startin' to feel a little like I belong. Ain't gonna stop me from makin' waves if someone needs to be fed his own cowbell, but ...yeah. I think I could be happy here."
METALIC DRAGONS: "Well, hello High and Mighty One. What emergency spurred you off your venerable dragon @$$hole to flap down here and share your snooty wisdom with us lowly footsoldiers?"
CHROMATIC DRAGONS: "Yeah, what? Do I make you mad? Does my very existance piss you the hell off? Welcome to my world, MOTHER-F***ER! Oh hell yeah, $#*%'s gonna fly tonight!"
BAAZ DRACONIANS: "I eat guys like you for breakfast. Today, I'm thinkin' medium well."
KAPAZ DRACONIANS: "Cowardly skulking little goons, you think you can get close enough to use your poisons on me? You're goin' down so fast you won't know the ground when it hits you."
BOZAK DRACONIANS: "Alright, this one should be fun! Come on, guys, make it interesting for me!"
SIVAK DRACONIANS: "It don't matter whose face you're wearin'. Step outta line, and your jaw will break just the same. And that fire thing you do when I kill you? Yeah, I'd say don't bother, but you can't help it. Sucks to be you, huh?"
AURAK DRACONIANS: "Huh. I'd say we got us a problem, here. Maybe you'll even kill me. But I'm takin' you down with me, make no mistake."
VIRIDAN DRACONIANS: "They tell me you're the smart guy. You make the plans, tell us how to win. Don't reckon I'm gonna need any help with that. Lemme give you some advice, instead - whatever plan you make, figure in me kickin' some serious @$$. Because that's what I'm gonna be doin'."
BINEL DRACONIANS: "Yeah, they know im more powerful, too. Don't pay any attention. Just look at it like I do. You know what you're good at, so get out there and do it. It'll work out well in the end."
NIGEL DRACONIANS: "Slinking, hiding, sneaking, scum-sucking cowards, I swear some days you're as bad as kapaks. Yeah, yeah, I know you're on my side. Stow it, alright? I'll cover you. Just pull through with the backup sorcery. I'll make the room if you'll make the runes." Caerel Draconians: "Look, I respect you. I'll follow you. You can count on me. But you don't own me. Stop tellin' me what I can and can't do. Just trust me, alright? I got yer back."
REUFUL DRACONIANS: "You stick with me, bro. With your brute strength and my awesome finesse, we could have this whole war whipped inside of a week!"
Almost invariably Chaotic Good. New Alignment
Almost invariably Neutral Good. New Dracomancers should be assumed NG by default, unless and until sufficiently drastic life experience changes their outlook.
 Playing a Dracomancer
they are made the same way as draconians, the wizards who made 'em just liked the human face better
names can be anything the wizard gives him
Dracomancers prefer mountainous, rocky terrain. Desert mesas and exposed escarpments are also popular with their hard-as-nails attitude. If found in a human or dwarf settlement, they'll either be just passing through in search of good deeds that need being done, or settled in with a good sturdy stone house, built to be readily defended, likely with a big fireplace or a blacksmithy forge. During times of war, they'll often take in any unarmed people they find and use their own home as a fortress to protect their new charges.
most Dracomancers worship the Chromatic Dragons.
Dracomancers naturally know how to speak the tongue of dragons, and they are taught Common by the wizards who created them. Depending on the race and background of that wizard, they may also teach their Dracomancer some other language. This is largely irrelevant to the color of the Dracomancer.
 Racial Traits
- +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma, +2 Intelligence: A dracomancer is a fearsome and majestic warrior, with the heritage of mystic and terrible dragons to draw upon. Its might is a force to be reckoned with, its scales are hardy and redoubtable, and its mind is swift and keen. However, draconians are monstrous to behold, and receive a -2 on all social skill checks (except Intimidate). This replaces their Charisma bonus for anyone who doesn't know the dracomancer personally, or anyone shallow enough to continue to judge by appearances.
- dracomancer receive a -2 to Wisdom and a +2 to Dexterity. This stacks with the base dracomancer racial modifiers.
- Dragon: They are humanoid in shape but the blood of dragons runs strong within them.
- dracomancers base ground speed is 30
- dracomancers base flying speed is 50
- Aura of Magic (Su): dracomancer are magic-born creatures, and radiate a faint aura of transmutation magic.
- Natural Armor (Ex): dracomancer possess +5 natural armor, due to dragon scales.
- Low-Light Vision (Ex): A dracomancer can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Darkvision (Ex): dracomancer can see up in the dark up to 75 feet, courtesy to their Draconic heritage. dracomancers can function just fine with no light at all.
- Natural Weapons: 2 claws (1d3, each) and bite (2d6).
- dracomancers get a +2 racial bonus to Intimidate and Spot checks.
- Breath Weapon (Su): dracomancer can breath a 60 ft. flame once every 3 rounds. At level 1 it deals 2d8+2 fire dmg +1d8+1 each 2 levels max 10d8+10. The saving throw is (10 + 1/2 ECL + Con modifier).
- Death Throes (Su): On death at -10 hp or less, a dracomancer discharges its fire energy in a blast of bellowing flame. It strikes in a 6 ft. radius burst, dealing 1d8 fire damage per ECL. Death Throes scorches the body and it cannot be restored by Raise Dead, without a DC 30 Heal check afterwards to try and restore the body. Other higher forms of revival work normally.
- Human Form : the dracomancer can assume a human "version"(keeping facial features suck as chin, eyebrows, hair length, Etc.) of his natural form.
- Dragon Form : the dracomancer can assume dragon-form, for 3 turns, once a day, while in dragon form all damage dealt is doubled, along with his base land speed and base flight speed.
- dracomancers age and mature like elves.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Draconic. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Rogue, wizard, sword-mage.
Level Adjustment: +4
 Dracomancer Adventurers
Murcin is a Dracomancer Rogue who is currently in service to the elven archer brigade in the north.
Montague is Sword-Mage currently on a quest to, among other things, find the secret to the chromatic dragon's immortality