From D&D Wiki
 Grafter Questions
 18.104.22.168 04:17, 24 June 2008 (MDT)
hello everyone i had a few questions about the Prestige Class : grafter
- as i was looking around in the class.I wanted to know how the brewing skill works with it . example: i graft a healing potion( any kind doesn't matter) now can i use that on me as a graft or do i have to take it off and drink it?
- when i take the graft off of me and i leave it off of me for so many days. and it dies does the magic item come back or does it just disappear?
- is there anyway to get rid of or lower the amount of exp it takes to make an item?
- as you level up how many Prestige Classes can you have?
- "last one" if you are able to have more then 1 can you have a grafter/geomancer. witch takes on ability's as you level up in that class you change the way you look. so since as a grafter your grafts change the way you look and so does the geomancer would that work.