Denizen (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
regular games, and may affect overall
balance and gameplay. Take caution
when using this material.
|“||TREMBLE, world! The DAY OF THE DENIZENS is at hand!||”|
Denizens are a subrace of humans. they tend to be average size and build and really dont stand out amongst the human race. but watch out for thier craftiness and cunning.
The Denizens hail from the dark European country Pipingrad which no longer exists, due to the fact that they blew it up. They're fine in any environment, but if given a choice they will build their home underground.
None, Denizens just don't seem to think about that kind of thing.
Denizens are mute, they can only write to communicate.
Denizens don't have names unless given one by someone of another race.
- +2 Strength, +4 Constitution, +6 Intelligence, −4 Wisdom, −4 Charisma: Denizens weigh very little for their size (being living shadows) but they have the strength of a creature over 10 times their weight, and somehow don't overbalance. They're also ridiculously hard to kill, as nothing seems to faze them. This is represented by treating strong poisons as recreational drugs. Denizens are incredibly smart, yet will stick their head in a pencil sharpener out of boredom if given the chance. Non-Denizens tend to consider them as extremely creepy.
- Aberration: Denizens do not require food, sleep, or air. Nor do they age. They seem to be living shadows, yet that isn't quite accurate.
- Denizen's base land speed is 30 feet
- Denizens get +4 to Climb and Knowledge(arch/eng), both of which they also get as class skills.
- Regeneration 1 (Ex): All damage dealt to Denizens is treated as nonlethal damage. They automatically heals nonlethal damage at a fixed rate per round, as given in the entry. A Denizen that has been rendered unconscious through nonlethal damage can be killed with a coup de grace. The attack can't be a type that's automatically nonlethal damage. Attack forms that don’t deal HP damage ignore Regeneration.
- Darkvision out to 120 feet and low-light vision
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: .
- Favored Class: Artificer.
- Level Adjustment:0
| Attack and
| Special Attacks
|Diminutive||+4||−10||+12||11 in.–13 ft.||0.9 lb.–1.1 lb.||3in.||1ft.||1ft.|
|Instantaneous||+ (1d2) −1||+1d2||
Denizens don't have aging effects, as they do not age.
|Gender1||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||10"||+1d3||0.8 lb.||+ ((1d3) /10) lb.|
|Female||10"||+1d3||0.8 lb.||+ ((1d3) /10) lb.|