Delphi (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Delphi are humble, although they do secretly view themselves as more fortunate to have grown up floating above all of the ravages of the topside. They always generally feel more empathy towards other races by picking up very trace amounts of emotions that leak out of people they talk to. But no more that someone could gather from facial expressions. The delphi themselves do not express all that much, but can also convey feelings when talking to someone telepathically.
 Physical Description
Delphi have a neck twice as long as humans, and very small shoulders. They have no mouths, and their head is spherical. They have hair that can be braided into dreadlocks, and their eyes are very wide, almost like an amphibian. Their body is thin and graceful, and generally don't ever wear extravagant clothing unless they have earned it through valor and good deeds.
Delphi generally view other races as less fortunate because they are "in the muck of things" but they would never look down on another creature. All life is generally valuable to them. Maps made by the Delphi are also always accurate and trustworthy. For a price.
Any alignment based on what god they serve.
Delphi are comfortable anywhere on earth for they spend their childhood on their floating islands that travel the world making maps.
The delphi worship the Greek Pantheon of gods, and build many temples to them on the largest islands in their floating archipelagos.
Delphi have angelic names.
 Racial Traits
- −2 Strength, +2 Wisdom
- Delphi base land speed is 30 feet
- Divinity of the Chosen(Su): Any delphi is able to add her wisdom modifier to any cure or inflict spell, smite, or Turn checks.
- Aspect of Faith(Ex): The delphi always has automatic weapon proficiency with the weapon of their patron god regardless of what domain they choose.
- Knowledge (geography) is always a class skill for all delphi.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Celestial. Bonus Languages: Any. Delphi can speak telepathically to anyone they make eye contact with, but generally need to know the language of the people they are talking too. They can 'hear' anyone normally as anyone else would be able too.
- Favored Class: Cleric or Paladin.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|43 years||74 years||92 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 8"||+2d6||75 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||5' 4"||+2d6||70 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|