Cinders (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Cinders tend to be hot tempered and will stand up for their friends and kin if insulted.Their warriors constantly try and prove themselves to be better then the warriors of other races,and their sorceresses are the same to other magic users.
 Physical Description
cinders body is black like charcoal and can look almost like drow. there body can vary from drow like with flaming hair to a flaming skeleton. there faces can be like a mask with the top and back of there head open and in flames. there height varys around 5'-6' and weighs around 110-180. there eyes reflects the fire in and on there body so they can be red, yellow, orange, white, blue, and green all depends on its fire. a cinder can control its fire and can make it roaring bright and hot or low and farley quiet. at higher levels the cinder can control its fire better and can manipulate it in other ways.
cinders tend to stick to there own race and finds it hard to trust those who are not a cinder.
cinders are mostly evil but there is a few known to be good and neutral as well.
cinders normally live in clans, some nomadic others stays in a single spot. clans that makes a permanent camp or village will burn everything within there camp or village to ash and make the tents and buildings on the black ground. the clans are known to live in deserts, near or in volcanoes or clusters of volcanoes, caves, and rarely spotted in forests. if your traveling and you come across an area that is blacked with ash and spots of fire you most likely found a cinder clan.cinders tend to stay away from cold wet areas.
cinders worship the great red dragon god
cinders speak Ignan as there main language and also common, undercommon.
it is said in ancient time a drow city was under siege by a great army. deaspret and neer there end the matron mother went to a great red dragon to make a pact of power. when she returned to her city her and her kin started to feal a burning inside of them and soon found the power to crush back the invaders. in the time after the war the drow started to change from the power of the dragonand over time changing into what is now the cinders.
it is said in return for power the dragon asked for loyalty and one day for them to follow the dragon into battle.
it is also said that there is a volcano with a portal inside it that leads to the realm the dragon lives and so the cinders proving there loyalty has made a great city to protect the portal and preparethemselves for the comming battle.
 Racial Traits
- :a cinder gets +2 dexterity, -2 wisdome, +2 charisma
- :humanoid (flamekin)
- :cinders are medium sized
- base land speed is :30ft
- :cinders have the ability to absorb fire to heal themselves. in order to activate this ability the cinder needs to be inside flames not produced by a cinder and spend one full round to start drawing the flames inside of itself. after this every round the cinder gains 1d4 hp. at level 8 it turns to a 1d6, then agean at level 15 to 1d6+5. a cinder cant move while absorbing fire if it douse it stops absorbing the fire and has to spend another full round to be able to begin agean.
- :cinders are immune to fire
- Spell-Like Ability: when a cinder reaches level 3 they gain the ability to cast fireball 3/day equal to its class level and every 3 levels the cinder gains an extra time it can cast the spell.
at level 6 the cinder gains fireshield 3/day and lasts 5+charisma modifyer.
at level 9 the cinder gains the ability to make its weapons flaming as in the flaming weapons enchantment 3/day and lasts 5 rounds+charisma modifyer, after two levels the duration of its flaming weapons expands by 2, two levels after that its damage of the fire improves by one die, another two levels after that it gains two extra times it can cast flaming weapons, it repeats in that order every other level///////////////—. Caster level is . The save DC is -based.
- Automatic Languages:ignan, common, undercommon .
Bonus Languages:draconic, abyssal, dwarven, goblin..
- Favored Class:male:ranger, female:sorceress (cinders dont have the paciants to be a wizard).
- Level Adjustment: +2