Cantrips (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
 Cantrips Domain
 Granted Powers
You may prepare and cast a number of bonus 0th level spells each day equal to your Intelligence modifier.
 Cantrip Domain Spells
- Feather Fall: Objects or creatures fall slowly.
- Make Whole: Repairs an object.
- Shrink Item: Objects shrink to one-sixteenth size.
- Minor Creation: Conjures one cloth or wood object.
- Persistent Image: As major image, but no concentration required.
- Guards and Wards: Array of magic effects protect an area.
- Instant Summons: Prepared object appears in your hands.
- Polymorph Any Object: Changes any subject into anything else.
- Instant RefugeSpC: Transport to a safe location of your choice as a contingency.