Blibby (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Blibby are known voicers, diplomats and all around, a people person. Whether it's to cause trouble or joy, if there's something to be said, most probably a Blibby has said it beforehand. They enjoy parties and are usually the hosts of one; sometimes, he might even throw a party inviting only himself out of pure joy. They're glad to make new acquaintances and buying things. In battle, they usually taunt their enemies, even when he knows it's no good for him.
 Physical Description
A Blibby is a rather small being, they go up to 4 feet at their highest and usually weigh around 30 and 60 pounds. They each have a unique tint and pattern of lines and waves all over their body; ranging from small lines to some which might occupy most of his body. Their usual colours are among dark blue, purple and bright green. They have no eyes, but have extremely sensible antennae. It is said that they are descendants of halflings of a distant plane, although they have now adopted this plane as their home.
Even when they have no prejudice against most races, a Blibby tends to be generalistic and will hold a grudge against people that either look alike or behave alike someone that has betrayed him.
Blibby tend to be Chaotic, but they can be of any alignment.
Blibby love the cities and Savvanahs.
They usually venerate nature gods, although they can worship any god.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexteriy; -2 Constitution; +2 Wisdom.
- Monstrous Humanoid Aberration
- Small: As a Small creature, a Blibby gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but it uses smaller weapons than humans use, and its lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Blibby base land speed is 25 feet: Blibby are agile combatants while in-water; their speed is 30 while swimming and 40 feet while submerged.
- Blibby have a racial bonus of +5 to Listen checks.
- Feel: A Blibby has no eyes, instead he posseses antennae which can perceive sound an heat above the standard normal. Unless he has become deafened, he is able to view by soundwaves and earth movement and impacts. His standard 'view' has a range 60 feet both in darkness and light, where there to be a sound or impacts in the vicinity beyond his normal reach (up to 60 times the Wisdom bonus) you might throw a dice to do a Listen check (Distance of the sound beyond 60' /4 + 10) to 'see' it.
- Undersonic (Ps): At any given moment, a Blibby may enter a trance and gain a bonus to his Listen checks equal to twice his Wisdom bonus. This will make the Bliby extremely sensitive to sound, and were he to listen a loud noise in a range less than 50 feet, he will take a damage of X d10, where X is your Wisdom modifier. And will be unable to Feel for X d4. The Blibby may use this ability for as long as he can Feel.
- Crystal-Like: A Blibby takes double the damage from any sound spell.
- Blind-Fight: The antennaes give the Blibby the Blind-Fight feat as a bonus.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Scout.
- Level Adjustment: 0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||60 years||85 years||140 + 1d4 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3' 1"||+2d4||35 lb.||× 3d2 lb.|
|Female||3' 0"||+1d4||30 lb.||× 2d4 lb.|