Blasting Kit (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
|“||When something needs to be blown up in any way, this is the tool for the job.||”|
Description: A simple, fireproof metal case designed to hold every object for a professional (or not) demolitions man to do his work.
- 30 sticks of dynamite
- 5 Yaldritch's Assured Timers (magically crafted devices that can be set to trigger explosives after an inputted period of time)
- 5 Yaldritch's Trip Triggers (devices that can be connected to a tripwire so that, when the wire is tripped, the attached explosives go off)
- 5 tripwire sets
- One (1) coil of fuse (1 coil = 400 feet)
- 1 pair of cutting shears
- 1 fuse whipping kit
- 1 copy of Proper Demolition: Blowing Things Up The Right Way (+5 to all demolitions attempts)
- 1 box of Sure-Strike Matches (100 count)
Weight: 13 pounds.
Price: 2,500 gold for complete kit.
Objects enabled by buying first kit:
- Coils of fuse cost 200 gold
- Dynamite sold in packs of ten sticks at 750 gold
- Sure-Strike Matches sold at 100 gold a box
Note: All demolitions except for building/object (not cave-in) destruction and trap-laying fall under Profession (mining). Building/object destruction falls under Knowledge (engineering), while trap-laying falls, of course, under Craft (trapmaking).