Bigfoot (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Bigfoots act almost animal like with their fur covered bodies and animal sounding language. Bigfoots are the most misunderstood race of all. Those who get to know a Bigfoot call them a gentle beast because they only wish to play with the young ones of any race. Bigfoots rarely attack another person unless threatened then they go to the basic animal instincts. No one has been known to beat a Bigfoot in a wrestling mach or a fist fight.
 Physical Description
All Bigfoots stand from 6’ to 7’ tall and weigh from 225lb. to 275lb. Bigfoots age the same as Half-elves, and have the muscular strength of an Orc. All Bigfoots have bear‘s nose, an ape’s arms and face, and most Bigfoots have brown colored fur, these are called Sasquatches, but one sub-race of Bigfoots have white fur, fangs, and claws, these are called Yetis.
Bigfoots will interact with all who are willing to try to understand them(mostly elves, gnomes, and halflings), but other races just see them as a beast of burden(like orcs, goblins, and ogres).
All Sasquatches look to protect others in any way they can so they go more to the good side and they hate living by laws of the humans so they tend to be chaotic, but Yetis are more violent and destructive so they tend to be evil and like their brother Sasquatches they hate laws so they’re chaotic.
Sasquatches can be found in temperate forests where they live their lives with less of worries, but Yetis live in the cold mountains where they try to numb the pain that other evil races inflicted on them.
No one knows for shore what the Bigfoot religion is. Some elven philosophers believe that the Bigfoot religion is based off of nature and that they worship all animals as if they were gods or spirits of their dead family.
Bigfoots speaks Sasquatch. This language is based off of barks, humming, whistles, growls, and groans as the dialect. Bigfoots can only speak Sasquatch because there vocal chords can only make animal sounds but when a Bigfoot learns another language, they can read and write it. Sasquatch has its own alphabet.
Bigfoot names are complicated to say in Sasquatch to a person from another race so most Bigfoots give themselves nicknames to be called by the other raced friends.
 Racial Traits
- +6 strength, +2 constitution, -2 intelligence, -2 charisma. : Bigfoots are extremely strong creatures, but they lack the ability to speak other languages.
- Mounstorus Humaniod : The true protectors of the forests.
- Medium: 0
- Bigfoots' base land speed is 30ft. feet: land
- Wild Empathy(Ex) : Bigfoots gets a druids wild empathy on animals from the same environment that their from.
- +3 Intimidate. : A Bigfoot's appearance will scare most people who have never seen one.
- +2 Listen and Spot. : Bigfoots are always looking for food and are on the lookout for danger.
- +4 Survival. : Bigfoots have an animal instinct survival.
- +4 Hide and Move Silently : Bigfoots are experts at moving fast but silent, and never being seen.
- Automatic Languages: Sasquatch . Bonus Languages: Common, Elven .
- Favored Class: Barbarian .
 Vital Statistics
|base starting age years||+ age modifier for simple classes (i.e. Barbarian, Rogue, and Sorcerer)||+ age modifier for moderate classes (i.e. Bard, Fighter, Paladin, and Ranger)||+ age modifier for complex classes (i.e. Cleric, Druid, Monk, and Wizard)|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|starting age for middle age years||starting age for old age years||starting age for venerable age years||+ max age years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||male base feet height ' inches "||+ male height modifier||male base weight lb.||× ( male weight modifier ) lb.|
|Female||female base feet height ' inches "||+ female height modifier||female base weight lb.||× ( female weight modifier ) lb.|