Athames, The Silver Lands (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The war-like athames are the most technologically advanced of Elgador's denizens, using iron weapons in combat and simple ships. They form small war-bands, and sometimes hire themselves out to Rytha or Bas'Mera as mercenaries. They are savage, unpredictable, and cunning. The typical athame stands about six feet tall.
- +2 strength, +2 dexterity, +2 constitution, -2 charisma.
- Humanoid (athame).
- Athame base land speed is 40 ft.
- improved Low-Light Vision.
- Scent 60 ft.
- +2 racial bonus on survival and move silently checks.
- +1 natural armor bonus.
- Fast healing 1.
- Blood diet: athames can only eat meat (raw or cooked). fruits and vegetables will make an athame violently sick, and even bread they have a hard time stomaching.
- Blood recovery: if an athame eats as much as twice the normal amount as a normal medium creature, they can heal twice as fast as normal.
- Automatic Languages: Athame.
- Favored Class: barbarian or fighter
- Level Adjustment: +1