Ascetic Order of the Dragon (Endhaven Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
convert: delegate failed `"rsvg-convert" -o "%o" "%i"' @ error/delegate.c/InvokeDelegate/1058.
convert: unable to open image `/tmp/magick-gRvyOGUR': @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2587.
convert: unable to load module `/usr/lib/ImageMagick-6.6.9/modules-Q16/coders/svg.la': file not found @ error/module.c/OpenModule/1276.
convert: unable to open file `/tmp/magick-gRvyOGUR': @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/571.
convert: missing an image filename `PNG:/tmp/transform_2951a89-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3011.
The Ascetic Order of the Dragon trains martial combatants and religious spellcasters from all over the Endhavens. They boast a religious library that antedates the War of Good and Evil.
The group is currently lead by the Ancient Gold Wyrm Aurum, who is also secretly an advisor to Emperoror Doleman and one of the secret society called The Teachers.
The Ascetic Order of the Dragon was established by the imperial degree of the Dragon Emperor Doleman during the Wars of Law and Chaos. He gave his most treasured palace to the monk Aurum to set up a school for training those religiously inclined. Their goal was to stop the Wars of Law and Chaos through education.
- Train the next generation of good.
- Provide a neutral ground for negotiations.
- Safeguard dangerous texts.
- Provide funds to the Alliance of the Sun when troubles arise.
The Order's main conflict is their only conflict: bring peace where possible. This is a never ending mission.
- Great Wyrm gold dragon Aurum
 Headquarters and Locations
 Adventure Hooks
- The party needs access to a rare text.
- Bring a hostile party to the Dragon Imperial Palace for negotiations.
- Convince a hostile party to come to negotiations.