Aroghin (3.5e Creature Subtype)
From D&D Wiki
Aroghin separated their bloodline from humans long ago, moving their civilization far from any others, isolating themselves. They are eternally cursed and hold a racial grudge against humans and their kin.
Most aroghin have smooth gray skin, straight hair and thick jaws.
An aroghin creature possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Wounded Soul (Ex): Aroghin brought back from the dead additionally suffer from a permanent negative Level, which can be restored with an atonement, limited wish, wish or miracle.
- Cursed Bloodline (Ex): All aroghin possess the ability to transform into the powerful granling. This ability is a standard action and must be made of the aroghin’s own free will without coercion. This magic is instantaneous and irreversible, save for divine intervention, and can only be called upon once by any individual. An aroghin, who becomes a granling, can never again take aroghin form, even through magical means.
- Slow Healing (Ex): An aroghin has a natural healing rate half as fast as other common races. They heal only 1 hit point per level for a full 8 hours of rest.
Aroghin Subtype Creatures
The following creatures have the aroghin subtype:
- Aroghin (3.5e Race)
- Aroghin Temple Guard (3.5e NPC)
- Gegglahroque Ahgglin (3.5e NPC)
- Granlings (3.5e Race)