Ancestors Domain (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
Three times per day, you may ask an ancestor spirit a question about any Knowledge-based skill. The spirit has an answer for any question that would not require intense magic to know (DM's discretion). The spirit can thus communicate how to make a potion that can accomplish various goals, describe the history and power of a magic item, the location of a hidden castle or the weakness of an obscure spell.
Ancestors Domain Spells
- Remove Fear: Ancestor-spirits can calm and appease the troubled mind.
- Augury: Ancestor spirits can provide guidance and assistance.
- Glyph of Warding: Ancestor spirits are often protective of their friends.
- Lesser Planar Ally: Ancestor spirits sometimes have powerful allies of their own.
- True Seeing: Ancestor spirits can make the blind see again.
- Geas/Quest: Ancestor spirits can force others to bend to their will.
- Greater Crying: Ancestor spirits can monitor other targets.
- Greater Planar Ally: Some ancestor spirits have very powerful friends.
- Etherealness: Powerful ancestor spirits can remove corporality from others.