Almiut (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|This page needs an image. If you are an artist, or know of any image that would fit this page, please upload a picture and add it.|
Almuits are simillar to simple Warforges, but are slightly larger and are slighty more charismatic with a spark of divine-caused life.
Almiuts are always lawful.
 Physical Description
Almuits are often six to eight feet tall. They are bulky and like the warforged are compsed of wood, metal, and rock; unlike other warforged they usually have intricate designs sculpted with precious metals into their body.
Like other living constructs, Almuits do not understand humanoid behavior, but with the divine spark that brought them to life they are more charismatic.
Almuits usually live on the Material Plane but will go any where the lawful deities send them.
Almuits often worship lawful deities.
Almuits speak commom, infernal, and celestial.
 Racial Traits
- Living Construct: Almiuts are constructs specially designed to grow stronger, to better apprehend their party if it gets too out of hand.
- +2 Constitution, -2 Wisdom: Almuits are hardy but unsure of how humanoids perceive the world around them.
- Medium: Almiuts are similar in size to most humanoids.
- Almiuts have darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Almuits derive their Hit Dice, base attack bonus, saving throws, and skill points from the class it selects.
- Unlike other constructs, a Almuit has a Constitution score, but does not have immunity to mind-affecting spells and abilities.
- Almuits cannot heal lethal damage naturally.
- Almuits can be subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, stunning, ability damage, ability drain, death effects and necromancy effects.
- Almuits can be affected by spells that target living creatures as well as by those that target constructs.
- An Almuit with 0 hit points is disabled, as with a living creature. He can take only a single move action or standard action in each round, but strenuous activity does not risk further injury. When his hit points are less than 0 and greater than -10, an Almuit is inert. He is unconscious and helpless, and cannot perform any actions. An inert Almuit does not lose additional hit points unless more damage is dealt to him.
- Almuits can be raised or resurrected.
- Almuits are immune to poison, sleep effects, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, and effects that cause the sickened condition.
- Almuits do not need to eat, sleep, or breathe.
- Composite Plating: The plating used to build an Almuit provides a +2 armor bonus. This plating is not natural armor and does not stack with other effects that give an armor bonus (other than natural armor). This composite plating occupies the same space on the body as a suit of armor or a robe, and thus a warforged cannot benefit from the effects of magic armor, or magic robes.
- Moderate Fortification: Almuits have a 75% chance of negating the extra damage from critical hits and sneak attack.
- Powerful Build (Ex): The physical stature of almiuts lets them function in many ways as if they were one size category larger. Whenever an almiut is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for an opposed check (such as during grapple checks, bull rush attempts, and trip attempts), the almiut is treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to it. An almiut is also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature’s special attacks based on size (such as improved grab or swallow whole) can affect it. An almiut can use weapons designed for a creature one size larger without penalty. However, its space and reach remain those of a creature of its actual size. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject’s size category.
- Stability: An almiut gains a +4 racial bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped when standing on the ground (but not when climbing, flying, riding, or otherwise not standing firmly on the ground).
- Sure Feet (Ex): Almiuts are hard to knock down. They have a +5 racial bonus on Balance checks.
- Skills: Almiuts have a +2 bonus on Spot and Search checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial, Infernal. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Orc.
- Favored Class: Fighter, Paladin, or Crusader.
- Level Adjustment: +2
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|