Aeoryran Geography (Teoryran World Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
- Before its destruction , Aeoryran was an intense and lively continent.
- The Sentients ascended here because the hole continent
- transformed from jungle land to ice age and then to mild climates.
- A cradle of civilisation because it was filled with river deltas
- forcing the sentient races to concentrate in pockets lands around the rives.'
The North Coast
- The north coast have hot summers and mild winters, it is very tightly civilised by humans.
- The sea storms bring in a lot of warm water and the inland is cooling down the father inland you go
- and then it grows hotter as you approach the equator. Within there are river deltas crossing mountains
- and mixed areas of eroding desserts and regenerating forests. It was here that there once
- where tropical jungles and savannas but the oceans stream of warm water changed
- and burned the Northern Aeoryran into desserts and then freeze the land great ice age covered the land.
- When that Ice was gone, it morphed into the terrain it has now. The North is full with cites both dead :and alive, have little wild life and :the landscape is extremely monotone.
- Despite this hole countries of none humans exist, even thought they are extremely small, they are :perceived as black spots on the human Empire.
- Gnolls are extremely common and advanced here, elves once lived here but disappeared after the last :ice age.
The East Coast.
- This is the second most human populated part of the continent.
- The East coast is colder than the north and filled with hills, half isles
- and variation between high and low land, water and lands.
- The east coast have a huge river delta north of several half isles that merge in
- a mountain chain called the Empires Neck the rivers leads sailors a good bit west inside the continents
- South of the Empires Neck the half isles with small hills and mountains spreads out
- into several more river deltas and finally into an open sea leading through the west towards of the Atlantic.
- The central continent harbours the wonders of the ancient empire mankind build,
- it also harbours a sacred white mountain that have inspired human religions
- for centuries because it seems to pierce the skies.
- Each city also carry the clear marks of all other civilised races
- even though there are many non human cities that also carry the marks of
- mankind. Here there is a large sea that allows faster transportation and colonisation of the continent.
- Meso-Aeoryan has been a battle field between civilisation,
- a human supremacist capital region, a multi-civilisation federation and many other things.
- Very often the region have been several contradictory things at the same time.
- The simplest description of this region is that it is filled with all the civilised races
- and its always very rich.
- The west is relatively uninhabited by humans because of the races that live here.
- It is tropical and full with mountains that makes travel nearly impossible
- from the north and only connects with the South.
- Very similar to the east, the west coast have several revel deltas and half isles
- but the half isles are larger and spread away from the mainland.
The South Coast
- The South is extremely tropical and filled with high mountain chains
- in the middle of hot steaming jungles, and rivers so huge they have room for fleets.
- this is the homeland of the Lizard folk, who build their pyramids
- and cities on these steaming hot mountains.
The Breath Plateaus
- a land of six huge plateaus with some minor dales in between,
- The plateaus spread between harsh deserts, savannah and green highlands.
- Legends say that it was here the God of Wind raped and married his wife and was cursed to become a ghost.
The Five Deltas
- The deltas bleed from the east, west, north and south coasts and not the coasts between,’’
- the network join rivers and fertile floods spiralling over the continent.
The Sun Down Mountains.
- The Jungles grow over mountain chains and dales surrounding minor plateaus.’’
- The Mountain Chain is compromising the equator of Aeoryran’’
- and it generates forests and jungles spreading over different climate zones.’’
The White Sea
- a small ocean in the continent that allows some improved travelling by water.
This is part of the Teoryran World setting.