Adventures (800 CE Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Here are some possible adventures in the middle ages.
- Repel Norsemen.
- Rescue kidnapped princess from Norsemen. Go to Denmark.
- Rebelling cities in Spain need help against the Moors.
- Transport a Bible from Ireland to its new home.
- Recover a holy artifact or relic.
- Quest for a legendary holy item (the Holy Grail, the Spear of Longinus, Ark of the Covenant, etc).
- Fight Arab slave traders.
- War with Saxony
- Rebellion in Aquitaine
- War with Sarcens. Building the Spanish March.
- Helping rebelling cities in Spain
- Repelling Norsemen
- Campaign against the Loombards
- Campaign against Bonevento
- Arab (Saracen) Naval Raids
- Lost Merovingians reseek the throne of the Francs
- Help Pope Leo III to escape his imprisonment and reach Charlemagne.