About the Sons of Anarchy (Sons of Anarchy Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
 Sons of Anarchy
Sons of Anarchy was originally inspired by a motorcycle-centric viewing program. The world is your standard basic D20 Modern setting just with a centralized view.
 Project Goals
The goals of this world are:
- Collaboratively create a fully-developed, vibrant and living world.
- Add elements to this world that spur the creativity of others.
- Apply new world ideas to existing creations, giving them new life and new interpretations.
- Create a fun world that DMs want to use and players want to play in.
- Create a world that is easy for anyone to add onto.
 Incorporating Copyrighted and Trademarked Material
For legal reasons, we can not incorporate copyrighted or trademark material into Son of Anarchy's pages on D&Dwiki.
We can incorporate Open Game Content. Those pages will be marked as Open Game Content and locked once they are posted. Open Game Content may contain non-open material, such as names, locations, and trademarked material. We believe that the license section of a published OGL work gives us sufficient editorial rights to remove these restricted items from this content or to alter these items to avoid infringement. We also believe that we have sufficient rights to alter this material to match the most recent d20 rules set.
 Using Sons of Anarchy Material
In your own campaign, where it makes sense, you should certainly use or adapt SoA material. There is no "right" way to implement a Sons of Anarchy setting game.