Abel Domain (from Dawn of Abel) (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
 Abel Domain (Dawn of Abel)
This is the domain that allows you to exact Ragans will.
 Granted Powers
You can use Commune with Nature once per week as a spell-like ability.
Add Knowledge (nature) to your list of cleric class skills.
 Abel Domain Spells
- Choose between Endure Elements (Exist comfortably in hot or cold environments), Speak with Animals (You can communicate with animals) and Detect Animals or Plants (Detects kinds of animals or plants).
- Choose between Tree Shape (You look exactly like a tree for 1 hour/level) and Lesser Restoration (Dispels magical ability penalty or repairs 1d4 ability damage).
- Choose between Quench (Extinguishes nonmagical fires or one magic item), Meld into Stone (You and your gear merge with stone) and Speak with Plants (You can talk to normal plants and plant creatures).
- Dispel Magic: Cancels spells and magical effects.
- Choose between Transmute Mud to Rock (Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level) and Transmute Rock to Mud (Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level).
- Choose between Move Earth (Digs trenches and builds hills) and Stone Tell (Talk to natural or worked stone)
- Transmute Metal to Wood: Metal within 40 ft. becomes wood.
- Word of Recall: Teleports you back to designated place. The place must be on or within Abels surface.
- Instead of learning a ninth level spell you gain any Abel domain spells which you forfeited in favor of other Abel domain spells until the total level of all spells you have learned from this domain is equal to 45. Additonally you get one more domain spell slot that can be used for spells from any domain, but not other class spells.
Special: You may choose any lower level ability from this domain instead of the default one when gaining a cleric level.