Aasimar, Gnoll (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|This page needs an image. If you are an artist, or know of any image that would fit this page, please upload a picture and add it.|
Gnoll Aasimar are a bit of a oxymoron. The sounds and smells of people in pain is music to their ears and fragrant to their nostrils. However, Gnoll Aasimar are decidedly good-aligned. Most Gnoll Aasimar go for the compromise, and revel in the violent and brutal slaughter of evil beings, although the Gnoll Aasimar that choose to resist their Gnollish tendencies make some of the most determined ascetics around.
Gnoll Aasimar look much like Gnolls, although they often have silver fur or golden eyes, and are slightly taller.
Gnoll Aasimar are respected among civilized Gnoll communities. More conventional Gnoll societies, however, cast them out or torture them to death.
Aasimar are almost always good. Gnoll Aasimar are no exception.
Gnoll Aasimar are found in the same regions as Gnolls.
Good-aligned outsiders tend to be very devoted to some particular good-aligned deity. Gnoll Aasimar follow this same rule.
Gnoll Aasimar speak much the same languages as Gnolls.
Gnoll Aasimar names follow the same conventions as Gnoll names.
- +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma, −2 Intelligence: Gnoll Aasimar have the will and allure of Aasimar, but are weaker than their Gnoll cousins.
- Outsider (Native)
- Medium: As a Medium creature, Gnoll Aasimar get no bonuses or penalties based on size.
- Gnoll Aasimar base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5.
- +2 racial bonus to Spot and Listen checks.
- Automatic Languages: Gnoll, Celestial. Bonus Languages: Common, Draconic, Elven, Sylvan, Orc.
- Favored Class: Favored Soul.
- Level Adjustment: +1.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|58 years||60 years||62 years||+1d4 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7' 7"||+1d8"||300 lb.||× (1d12) lb.|
|Female||7' 7"||+1d8"||300 lb.||× (1d12) lb.|