From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Power: Use scrolls, wands, and other devices with spell completion or spell trigger activation as a wizard of one-half your cleric level (at least 1st level). For the purpose of using a scroll or other magic device, if you are also a wizard, actual wizard levels and these effective wizard levels stack.
Magic Domain Spells
- Magic Aura: Alters object’s magic aura.
- Identify: Determines properties of magic item.
- Dispel Magic: Cancels magical spells and effects.
- Imbue with Spell Ability: Transfer spells to subject.
- Spell Resistance: Subject gains SR 12 + level.
- Antimagic Field: Negates magic within 10 ft.
- Spell Turning: Reflect 1d4+6 spell levels back at caster.
- Protection from SpellsMF: Confers +8 resistance bonus.
- Mage's Disjunction: Dispels magic, disenchants magic items.