From D&D Wiki
Throughout their day-to-day lives, kyree will talk with neighbors, make transactions, and anything most any other race would do. The biggest difference with this race is that they lead their lives with extreme devotion to their personal code of conduct which is very similar to that of Chivalry.
 Physical Description
The average height: 5'11", Average weight: 125 lbs., skin color: usually in the darker ranges of tan and brown., eye color: usually anywhere from violet to gold, and all Kyree have feathered wings with an average span of 10' and color ranging from black to white that may even appear to be shining or sparkling.
Due to their lack of consistent contact with other races, Kyree are normally suspicious of any race unfamiliar to them, even humans, whom they have the most in common with. They are much easier to accept Dwarves for their usually lawful natures. Any other races that lean to the lawful side are also generally accepted better than other, more chaotic races.
Most kyree lean to the lawful axis and are generally fearful of chaos as one wrong move in the deserts can mean the end of their village.
Kyree are most comfortable in the dry desert like areas near river valleys and some are more comfortable in rainforests. Anywhere dry and warm, or wet and tropical is an ideal area for any kyree to live.
The most-worshiped deity for any kyree is Denna Theru, goddess of law and the desert, but some also worship Moradin out of respect for his strength and lawfulness.
Kyree speak Kyree and Common. They can learn Dwarven, Orcish, Draconian,and Terran. Kyree can know the language of their enemies and allies.
Kyree take their last name from their biological parents but can adopt another last name as they see fit, in addition to the ones they already have. Their first names are chosen by themselves and is normally based on a meaningful experience they once had.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Strength, -2 Charisma: Living in the desert makes for a strong race, but being secluded makes them awkward in social situations.
- Humanoid (Kyree): Kyree are their own race but share some major resemblances to humans such as face structure and body density.
- Medium Creature: Due to being a medium size race, Kyree gain no size related bonuses.
- Kyree base land speed is 30 feet: Kyree may fly at base land speed with average maneuverability.
- Kyree gain a +2 bonus on fortitude saves due to living in the extreme environments to which they are accustomed: whenever a fortitude save is required, the Kyree gain a +2 miscellaneous modifier to their roll.
- -2 penalty on any rolls having to do with defending against ice based attacks or traps due to the Kyree being used to warm climates: Whenever an ice-based attack is used against a kyree, and if there is some form of roll necessary on the part of the kyree, they take a -2 penalty on that roll. (Ex. A white dragon's Ice Breath.)
- Purify Water: 1/day — Like the Cleric spell of the same name. Caster level is 1/2 character level (minimum of 1).
- Automatic Languages: Common, Kyree. Bonus Languages: Draconian, Dwarvish, Orcish, Terran.
- Favored Class: Fighter, Ninja.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|70 years||150 years||300 years||+450 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 5"||+3d6||25 lb.||× (3d4) lb.|
|Female||5' 2.5"||+3d6||17 lb.||× (3d4) lb.|