From D&D Wiki
(Redirected from Knowledge domain)
|This material is published under the OGL|
Knowledge Domain Spells
- Detect Secret Doors: Reveals hidden doors within 60 ft.
- Detect Thoughts: Allows “listening” to surface thoughts.
- Clairaudience/Clairvoyance: Hear or see at a distance for 1 min./level.
- DivinationM: Provides useful advice for specific proposed actions.
- True SeeingM: Lets you see all things as they really are.
- Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
- Legend LoreMF: Lets you learn tales about a person, place, or thing.
- Discern Location: Reveals exact location of creature or object.
- Foresight: “Sixth sense” warns of impending danger.