From D&D Wiki
 Iron Northerners
Jherrukaiin are the half-blooded offspring of a Rukaiin and a Jherron. Because such a union is rarely consensual, only one parent usually cares for the child if either even acknowledge its existence. If raised at all, the Jherrukaiin is generally treated as a second-class citizen by either culture, and in order to gain acceptance must be proven many times over.
Personality: Life is hard for the half-dead. Those that don't entertain the notion that people might be right in thinking they shouldn't even be alive normally become fighters, venting the frustrations of their unearned hardships.
Physical Description: Jherrukaiin stand anywhere from five to six feet in height, and usually weigh slightly less than either a Jherron or a Rukaiin. Their facial features are blended, and their skin color is usually a lighter gray than a Jherron, but much darker than one's average Rukaiin.
Relations: As a second-class citizen, or even an outcast, the half-dead have a chip on their shoulder that accompanies them through their entire lives. The only people they call friends are the ones who can either respect their desire not to have their pride challenged, or other Jherrukaiin. Some Jherrukaiin do form family ties with others, but these rare cases have learned to look past the unfairness of their lives to the potential for future change.
Alignment: A Jherrukaiin has no strong tendancies toward any one alignment.
Jherrukaiin Lands: See either Rukaiin or Jherron entries.
Religion: See either Jherron or Rukaiin entries. (Note: Jherrukaiin have a higher percentage of Atheists, Agnostics and Nihilists than any other race)
Language: Jherrukaiin speak Common, as well as one Jherron dialect if they were raised tribally. They generally learn a few other languages in order to get around.
Names: See either Rukaiin or Jherron entries.
Adventures: Jherrukaiin generally have no homes, so adventure is what they make of their lives. Just trying to find a place that will accept them so that they can settle down is most of the impetus for their unending journeys.
Jherrukaiin Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, -2 Charisma. The Jherrukaiin are more delicate than their individual parentage, but are more agile. Their usual run of luck, however, deadens their ability to empathize with others.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Jherrukaiin have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Jherrukaiin base land speed is 30 feet. (Six squares)
- Low-light vision: A Jherrukaiin can see twice as far as a Rukaiin in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +4 racial bonus on Bluff and Intimidate checks. Living on the fringes of society, Jherrukaiin learn quickly that they lie, or they die.
- +2 racial bonus on Survival checks to find food, herbs or camp supplies.
- Automatic Languages: Common. (Kurron for Jherron-raised) Bonus Languages: Derron (Forest Tribe), Epanuqucz (Shallows Uqur), Kala'i'orron (Mountain Tribe), Rukaelaecz (North Kaelaen), and Xei. While a Jherrukaiin may effectively learn any language, there are some languages they are unable to speak due to their complication. For instance, Taupanuqucz (Deep Uqur) is more music than language, and doesn't possess any of the standard sounds that a surface language would. A Jherrukaiin may be able to mimic certain phrases in languages such as this, but they are unable to master it fluently without the use of a Polymorph spell or spell-like effect, and at least eight hours' worth of practice.
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass Jherrukaiin takes an experience penalty, their highest level class does not count. (See PHB 3.5, pp 60)