From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Power: Turn or destroy water creatures as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke, command, or bolster fire creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Fire Domain Spells
- Burning Hands: 1d4/level fire damage (max 5d4).
- Produce Flame: 1d6 damage +1/ level, touch or thrown.
- Resist Energy*: Ignores 10 (or more) points of damage/attack from specified energy type.
- Wall of Fire: Deals 2d4 fire damage out to 10 ft. and 1d4 out to 20 ft. Passing through wall deals 2d6 damage +1/level.
- Fire Shield: Creatures attacking you take fire damage; you’re protected from heat or cold.
- Fire Seeds: Acorns and berries become grenades and bombs.
- Fire Storm: Deals 1d6/level fire damage.
- Incendiary Cloud: Cloud deals 4d6 fire damage/round.
- Elemental Swarm**: Summons multiple elementals.
*Resist cold or fire only.
**Cast as a fire spell only.