Elves, Variant4 High (3.5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
this his the High Elf warrior Variant
At first they seem aloof and arrogant but their true kind hearted, passionate nature can be found if you look deeper. They are cautious of other races because they have been betrayed by them before.
High Elves tall with 6 foot and above being the norm, fair and usually have silvery white or golden blond hair but also, if rarely, have shiny black or brown hair which is always straight. Usually they wear it tied back in to reveal their pointed leafed shaped ears which is the only indication that they are an elf other then their beauty. They have no body hair or facial hair except for some elders who have grown long white elegant beards. Eyes are a dark shade of green, blue, brown, or gray.
High Elves prefer to keep at bay with the other races, but maintained good relations with them, especially in terms of trade. However, they have a old grudge against Orcs and Drow, races which carry a eternal dispute.
High Elves are usually neutral or chaotic good with some lawful and neutral mixed in. They are almost never evil but if they are unless they are chaotic evil they will stick to social norms.
High Elves live in deep forests or highest mountains. Its grand elven cities and towns normally remains magically concealed to the non-elven races.
High Elves have been led by the greater deity Corellon Larethian god of Magic, Music, Arts, Crafts, Poetry, and Warfare. They value life above all and death is a great sorrow. Much care is taken in the raising of an elven child and the death of an elf is mourned by every elf in the area with the dead buried in a forested area with a oak seed planted to mark the grave.
Elves are ruled by cities by a council of the wisest elves. Elven nobles are wealthy elves usually with a relative on the council but have no power other then that relative who will not be influenced. Elves are considered long winded to other races because they live so long so they want to make sure they listener understands what they are saying as well as usually speaking with a lot of formalities. It is also rude to ask another elf a question but instead to hint at the unspoken question. The only exception is when speaking to a race that lives significantly shorter lives then them or during wartime.
High Elves speak elven (ancient and normal) and common (old and normal). They also learn as many other languages as possible.
- +1 Int, +2 Con, +2 Cha: Elves are Smart, Tough, and beautiful.
- Humanoid (Elf)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, high elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- High Elves base land speed is 30 feet: but increases to 40 feet in Forest Terrain
- Low-Light Vision: A high elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +2 racial bonus on Knowledge (History) checks.
- +4 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- -4 to will save against all emotion-based effects.
- Elves are immortal and do not die from aging or disease.
- Automatic Languages: Elven. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Fighter or Ranger
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6’ 0”||+2d6||85 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||5’ 5”||+2d6||80 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|