Monkeyfolk (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
"As the Monkey folk walked into the tavern all eyes were on him... and not until he left did business return to normal"
Monkey folk enjoy a good party with friends. They enjoy the company of others, and they take particular enjoyment in impersonations and charades.
Monkey folk average about 3 and a half feet tall and normally weigh around 50 pounds. The women are not so different, though they do have longer hair. Monkey folk have small noses and hand-shaped feet, as well as a tail that comes in handy for movement.
Monkey folk live longer than humans. They reach adulthood at age 20, but they rarely live more than 140 years.
Monkey folk endear themselves quite well to several races. Outside of humans, Monkey folk bond very well with halflings. They also enjoy the company of gnomes and elves. Though they rarely associate with dwarves, they both enjoy each other's company. With their high Charisma, they can even get along with ogres.
Most choose chaotic neutral.
They derive anywhere that a common man would anywhere from a booming city to an isolated forest.
Monkey folk don't worship any particular deity though there are some who worship more Olidammara than any other deity.
Common & Sylvan. As being such good imitators they are able to learn any language (including hidden ones) with they're bonus.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Intelligence: Monkey folk are charismatic and quick, but can be a little dim.
- Monstrous Humanoid (Monkey)
- Medium size. No added benefits.
- Monkeyfolk base land speed 50 ft.
- +2 racial bonus to Climb and Tumble checks: The Monkey folks' tail is useful for them in performing feats of athleticism and acrobatics.
- Bonus Feat: At first level Monkey Folk gain a bonus feat.
- Monkey See, Monkey Do (Ex): The monkey-man gets a +5 racial bonus on Disguise checks made when impersonating another individual. Monkey-men are idiosyncratic.
& Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Any.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|42 years||70 years||95 years||+5d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2' 11"||+2d6||48 lbs.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||2' 9"||+2d6||37 lb.||× (1) lb.|