Baba Yaga's Hut (2.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
 Baba Yaga's Hut
Ages ago, the most powerful female mage ever known spent much of her power in the creation of a magical dwelling of superb character. When she passed to another plane,, her hut disappeared and has only been rumored to have been seen once or twice since. Baba Yaga developed a small hut of ordinary appearance -- a circular, thatched structure of 15' diameter and 10' high. To this dwelling are attached two powerful fowl legs 12' long, which appear to be stilts. Furthermore, the Hut has intelligence (high) and human senses, plus infravisual ability to 120' and ultravision. Inside, the hut is a small palace -- garden, fountains of water and wine, and 30 rooms on 3 floors, all lavishly and richly furnished! Despite the commodious interior, the bird legs can move Baba Yaga's Hut at up to 48" speed over swamp, 36" over rough or normal terrain, 12" over hills, through forests, etc. The Hut will obey commands from 1 person (the one first using a key phrase) and can come to a call from as far away as 1 League. Its legs deliver blows equal to those of a hill giant, 2 attacks per round, to any so rash as to come near without invitation or knowing the command phrase. The legs are armor class 2 and can take 48 hit points damage each, regenerating at 1 hit point/melee round. The walls of the hut are the equivalent of 5' thick granite. The hut has the following additional powers/effects:
- Ventriloquism upon command -- 3 times/day.
- Cure Light Wounds upon command -- 7 times/week. Can only be used if standing/sitting in the Hut and saying a Command Word.
- Invisibility (Improved) upon command -- 3 times/day. Covers entire hut with invisibility spell.
- Fly upon command -- 1 time/day Can only be used if standind/sitting in the Hut and saying a Command Word.
- Telekinesis (1,000-6,000 g.p. weight) -- 2 times/day. Can only be used if standind/sitting in the Hut and saying a Command Word.
- X-Ray Vision -- 2 times/day. Can only be used if standing/sitting in the Hut and saying a Command Word.
- Possessor's hair turns White.
- Lose 1 point of Wisdom Permanently.
- Plane Shift -- 1 time/day.
- Alignment of possessor permanently changed to that of item (Chaotic Neutral).