Az'Ran (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
the Az'Ran are a strange mixture of hominid and avian. they are relatively advanced, yet have not yet achieved space travel. their culture is based completely on rank. Az'Ran are hatched in communal nests, and therefore are all considered equal at birth. however, as they age, there feathers form a distinctive color, which determines their rank.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength, -2 Constitution, +2 Charisma.
- Medium Humanoid (Avian).
- Az'Ran base land speed is 20 ft. Base fly speed is 50 ft with average maneuverability.
- +4 racial bonus on Spot checks. +2 racial bonus on Bluff checks.
- Az'Ran treat all Az'Ran Weapons as normal weapons rather than alien weapons.
- Automatic Languages: one of the az'ran languages. Bonus languages: any other az'ran language.
- Favored Class: Any.
- LA: +0
Az'Ran have several unique languages.