Acrobatic (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Acrobatic | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| You can totally flip out and kill someone with your gymnastic prowess.
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Tumble.
- 0 ranks: You gain a +3 bonus to Tumble checks.
- 4 ranks: When using the Combat Expertise option, your dodge bonus to AC increases by +1. This further increases by +1 for every ten ranks of Tumble you have (+2 at 14, +3 at 24, and so on).
- 9 ranks: If an opponent attempts to bull-rush, overrun, or trample you, if you succeed on Tumble check of DC 25 + their base attack bonus, their movement continues in a straight line to the maximum allowed by their speed, you remain where you were, and you don't suffer from the effects of their bull-rush, overrun, or trample. If you fail, you provoke an attack of opportunity from that enemy.
- 14 ranks: If you succeed on a DC 40 Tumble check, you can move 10 feet when taking a 5-foot step.
- 19 ranks: If you succeed on a Tumble check against a DC of 30 + an opponent's base attack bonus, an action that would normally provoke an attack of opportunity doesn't.