Zoroark (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
A zoroak usually doesn't like other races but can get along if necessary. When it decides if it like someone is will have a hard time to change its mind. The bond on this creature is strong and it protects its pack by tricking is opponents.
It is a gray-brown fox-like creature on two legs with crimson and black accents. It has a pointed snout and ears with red insides. it also has some red rimming its eyes and mouth. it has a large, red voluminous mane with black tips which somewhat resembles a ponytail.
It doesn't get very well along with other races but can get along if necessary.
Usually dark forests
Zoroark usually doesn't have any religion.
Common, animal, sylvan, gnome, uncommon
- +3 Dexterity, -1 Constitution, -1 Wisdom
- Start with 3+int-mod x3 skill points and gets 3 + int-mod each lvl
- Monstrous Humanoid
- start with 2 free feats and get a new every 2nd lvl
- Medium size
- Zoroarks base movement speed is 40 feet + 5 x dex-mod.
- illusion: (Su) When in effect it can change the look of the landscape around it (usually territory) to anything, but as an illusion. it can also change its own look into something. If it does that it is allowed to speak the language the creature/person can speak. can be used without limits.
- Zoroarks usually doesn't use weapons and doesn't use clothes. When using a weapon, attack roles decrease by 2 on mele and 3 on ranged.
- Zoroarks attack by biting (1D8 + str-mod) and scratching (1D6 + dex-mod)(can be used an extra time in one round if dex=18+) the opponent
- 3 times a day a zoroark can use agility that gives it +2 dex-mod in everything for 1D6 rounds (stacks) can be used when lvl 2
- 3 times a day a zoroark can use leer that decreases the AC on the opponent by 2 for 1D6 rounds (stacks) target have to throw a will-save 13 + lvl on caster. Can be used at lvl 3.
- Automatic Languages: Sylvan, animal. Bonus Languages: Gnome, common, uncommon.
- Favored Class: rouge, barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|