Weaver (5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
- 1 Weaver
- 1.1 Creating a Weaver
- 1.2 Class Features
- 1.2.1 Table: The
- 1.2.2 1-Rote Powers
- 1.2.3 1-Command
- 1.2.4 1-Weaver Thoughtforms
- 1.2.5 2-Mental Resolve
- 1.2.6 2-Unarmored Defense
- 1.2.7 3-Discipline Feature
- 1.2.8 4-Ability Score Increase
- 1.2.9 5-Extra Attack
- 1.2.10 7-Dynamic Shaping
- 1.2.11 9-Mind Shielding
- 1.2.12 11-Mirrored Manifestation
- 1.2.13 15-Persistent Thoughtforms
- 1.2.14 17-Improved Mind Shielding
- 1.2.15 18-Unshakeable Focus
- 1.2.16 10-Iron Will, Iron Body
- 2 Weaver Disciplines
- 3 Special Notes/Tables
The weaver class is intended to be a tough, nomad-style class. There to blur the lines between caster and various classes and subclasses that have non-spell "x uses/y rest" abilities. Their abilities emulate weapons, armor, creatures, and creature attacks. The versatility of the class is baked into the core features via the options that their "thoughtforms" present, as well as weapons' extra effects and the armor's "command" effects. The weaver has the potential to be as dull or as dynamic as you wish, and the possibilities that their options present should allow for a great deal of player agency. Lorewise, their use of "old magic" opens a lot of doors for player and DM story hooks. Their role and capabilities place them in an awkward place, in that other spellcasters would not likely trust nor defer to their expertise, and traditionally martial classes would likely lump them in with the casters, in terms of being: physically weak/mid-back liners. Lore may vary, but the idea of the weaver is that they have some sense (usually visual and/or tactile) of the ambient magical energies in the world. Traditional casters usually "summon" their power, or pull it from external place, or even from within themselves. The concept of the weaver is that the energies they coalesce are very local when formed, and omnipresent in general.
Creating a Weaver
- Quick Build
You can make a weaver quickly by following these suggestions. First, intelligence should be your highest ability score, followed by constitution. Second, choose the sage background. Third, choose a shield, melee weapon, and adventuring equipment.
As a you gain the following class features.
- Hit Points
Armor: Light Armor, Shields
Weapons: Simple Weapons
Tools: One Artisan's tool of your choice
Saving Throws: Intelligence, Constitution
Skills: (Choose 2)Arcana, Sleight of Hand, Investigation, Nature, History, Performance
You start with the following equipment, in addition to the equipment granted by your background:
|Features||Thoughtforms Known||Thoughtform Uses|
|1st||+2||Rote Powers, Command, Weaver Thoughtforms||2||2|
|2nd||+2||Mental Resolve, Unarmored Defense||2||2|
|3rd||+2||1st Discipline Feature||3||2|
|4th||+2||Ability Score Improvement||3||2|
|6th||+3||2nd Discipline Feature||4||3|
|8th||+3||Ability Score Improvement||4||3|
|10th||+4||3rd Discipline Feature||5||3|
|12th||+4||Ability Score Improvement||5||3|
|14th||+5||4th Discipline Feature||6||3|
|16th||+5||Ability Score Improvement||6||4|
|17th||+6||Improved Mind Shielding(3)||6||4|
|19th||+6||Ability Score Improvement||6||4|
|20th||+6||Iron Will, Iron Body||6||4|
At 1st level, you learn how to create simplistic, yet effective extensions of your will. To use this ability, you must have (in hand) an object you have created via tools with which you are proficient. You may then, as an action, conjure one of the below effects. These effects have a duration of concentration: 1 hour.
- You conjure a missile which acts as a ranged/thrown weapon and can deal bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing damage. This floats in your space until you use a command to direct the missile to streak towards an enemy within 50 feet. Make a ranged spell attack, if this hits, the enemy takes 1d6 damage of a type as indicated above. After the attack, the missile(s) re-appear in your space immediately.
- You conjure a beast you directly control, which appears in a space you can see within 30ft. The beast may be of CR up to 1/8 of your shaper level and must be of medium size or smaller. You must use a command on your turn to direct the creature to move and act, using all the statistics in it's entry. The creature appears with HP=Your int modifier + your shaper level. The creature vanishes and the effect ends early if: it is out of your sight or reaches zero hit points.The maximum CR and HP this creature is conjured with scales with your level as shown below.
At first level, you gain a new attack option that you can use with the Attack action. This option is known as a command. This command is used to direct or make spell attacks with your Rote Powers and Weaver Thoughtforms. When you gain the Extra Attack feature, this attack option can be used for any of the attacks you make as part of the Attack action.
A Weaver hones an art that allows them to will force constructs into existence. Weavers represent a resurgence of an older magic, before named spells became famous, when the most raw form of magic consisted of creating forms you were familiar with by coalescing the ambient energies that are omnipresent on our plane. These ley masters have developed their art to be closer to contemporary spellcasters, their "Thoughtforms" represented by a very short, albeit very flexible, set of distinct techniques.
- At 1st level, you learn to conjure complex and vibrant Thoughtforms. When you gain this feature, you learn two Thoughtform options of your choice (see "Thoughtform Options" below). Each time you gain a level in this class, you can replace one Thoughtform you know with a different one.
On your turn, you may use your bonus action to conjure one of your Thoughtforms in an unoccupied space within 30ft. These have a duration of concentration: up to one minute. You have two uses of this ability. You gain an additional usage of this ability at 7th level, and one more at 15th level. You regain all expended uses of it when you finish a short or long rest. You gain an additional Thoughtform option of your choice when you reach certain levels in this class: 3rd, 6th, 10th, and 14th level. Each option also improves when you reach 5th and 11th level as a weaver.
- Thoughtform Options
The Weaver Thoughtforms feature lets you choose options for it at certain levels. The options are presented here in alphabetical order. They are all magical effects, and each one is associated with one of the schools of magic. Please note the **requirement** as listed at the beginning of each Thoughtform’s entry. If an option requires a saving throw or spell attack roll, your Thoughtform spell attack roll and save DC's are calculated as follows: Thoughtform save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Intelligence modifier Thoughtform spell attack = your proficiency bonus + your Intelligence modifier
- **Requirement**:Proficiency with shields
You conjure a floating shield which may be assigned to yourself or an ally. This does not require a free hand, nor does the target need to be proficient to gain this AC bonus. Once on your turn, as a command, you may move the shield up to 30ft and assign it to an adjacent creature. The creature gains +2 AC, and any spell attack rolls against them are done at a disadvantage. At weaver level 5: +3 At weaver level 11: +4
- Spectral Weapon
- **Requirement**: Select a specific weapon with which you are proficient. (at 5+, choose specific “extra effect**”)
You conjure a hovering weapon. Once on your turn, as a command, you may move the weapon up to your move speed and make a spell attack against against an enemy within its reach or range. This weapon uses all the properties listed in the weapons section of the core rules, ignoring the loading and ammunition properties for ranged weapons; and is considered a “weapon attack” for all features which refer to weapon attacks. Your Intelligence modifier is added to attack damage. Your Conjured Weapons' space is difficult terrain to hostile creatures. At weaver level 5: Spectral Weapons gain an extra effect** which triggers when their attacks hit (chosen when learned) At weaver level 11: Your Spectral Weapon effects now have their own threatened area. You may use your reaction to make opportunity attacks through them OR you may use your reaction to impose disadvantage on an attack made against a creature adjacent to one of your Spectral Weapon effects.
- Leyweave Leathers
- **Requirement**:Proficiency with light armor
You conjure a force suit of light armor. This armor grants AC of 11+the target's dexterity. If assigned to an ally, they needn't be proficient. Once on your turn, as a command, you may do one of the following: Move the armor up to your move speed and assign it to yourself or another willing creature adjacent at the end of the movement OR Grant the target one immediate move up to their speed, this and other movement of the target provokes no attacks of opportunity until the beginning of your next turn. At level 5: 12+dex At level 11: 13+dex
- Leyweave Scale
- **Requirement**:Proficiency with medium armor
You conjure a force suit of medium armor. This armor grants AC of 13 + the target's dexterity(up to +2). If assigned to an ally, they needn't be proficient. Once on your turn, as a command, you may do one of the following: Move the armor up to your move speed and assign it to yourself or another willing creature adjacent at the end of the movement OR Grant the target advantage on saving throws until the beginning of your next turn. At level 5: 14+dex At level 11: 15+dex
- Leyweave Plate
- **Requirement**:Proficiency with heavy armor
You conjure a force suit of heavy armor. This armor grants AC of 16. If assigned to an ally, they needn't be proficient. Once on your turn, as a command, you may do one of the following: Move the armor up to your move speed and assign it to yourself or another willing creature adjacent at the end of the movement OR Grant the target resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage from non-magical sources until the beginning of your next turn. At level 5: 17 At level 11: 18
- Bestial Strike
- **Requirement**:Select a specific attack or action from the entry of a beast of no more than 1/4 your weaver level. This may not be a weapon attack, multiattack, or any ability that has a “recharge” or finite uses of any kind.
You conjure a disembodied, floating ethereal limb or visage of a creature. Once on your turn, as a command you may move this apparition up to your move speed and perform the action or attack, making any attacks using your spell attack modifier. This uses the properties (damage die, reach/range) shown in the creature's entry under Action. Non-physical damage is excluded, and your Intelligence modifier is added to the attack’s die damage. Non-damaging effects which require a save use your spell save DC. At weaver level 5+ : CR of 1/3 your weaver level At weaver level 11+ : CR of 1/2 weaver level
Your can now add your Intelligence Modifier to any Concentration saving throws.
While you are not wearing any armor, your Armor Class equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Intelligence modifier. You can use a shield and still gain this benefit.
At 3rd level, you focus your studies on a particular focused purpose when extending your will, selecting a discipline of your choice from those available. Your choice grants you features at 3rd level and again at 6th, 10th, and 14th level.
4-Ability Score Increase
When you reach 4th level, and again at 8th, 12th, 16th and 19th level, you can increase one ability score of your choice by 2, or you can increase two ability scores of your choice by 1. As normal, you can't increase an ability score above 20 using this feature.
Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.
At 7th level, as a bonus action on your turn, you may change any active Thoughtform to another you know of that same type, this requires no new casting time, does not use any additional uses of that feature, and continues (but does not extend) the existing duration.
Beginning at 9th level, you can reroll a failed saving throw that would cause you to lose concentration, or inflict one of the following conditions on you: Charmed, Frightened, Petrified, Stunned, Sleep, or Unconscious (not associated with dropping to zero HP). If you do so, you must use the new roll, and you can't use this feature again until you finish a long rest. You can use this feature twice between long rests starting at 13th level and three times between long rests starting at 17th level.
Starting at 11th level, when you use a Rote Power** or Thoughtform a second effect of that same type is conjured. These effects occupy their own spaces, and are moved independently of one another via your command actions. Your single concentration now applies to both as well. When used to duplicate Thoughtforms, only one use is consumed.
- Special-When this is used to create two active instances of “Missile”, your command action launches both missiles, with both re-forming immediately, and can be used again that round if you have any additional commands or attacks available.
Beginning at 15th level, your focus is so tempered that your Thoughtforms now have a duration of Concentration:Indefinite, only ending early if you lose concentration, fall unconscious, or if you choose to end them.
17-Improved Mind Shielding
Starting at 17th level, your Mind Shielding feature now allows you to grant a saving throw re-roll to an ally who has failed a save within 30 feet who can see and hear you. If this is an intelligence or concentration saving throw, they may use your bonus or theirs, whichever is higher.
Beginning at 18th level, whenever you make a Concentration check against damage, you can treat a d20 roll of 9 or lower as a 10.
10-Iron Will, Iron Body
At 20th level, your mind and body have achieved a state of perfect balance. Your Intelligence and Constitution scores increase by 4. Your maximum for those scores is now 24.
At 3rd level, you chose a discipline. Choose between Weave Marshall, Effigist, or Primalist, all detailed at the end of the class description. Your choice grants you features at 3rd level and again at 6th, 10th, and 14th level.
The weave marshall hones their shaping abilities to command a host war implements. Their specialty lies within pulling even more fantastical tactical combinations out of the mundane-seeming conjurations which are: weapons, shields, and armor. They are capable of acting offensively or defensively, and even splitting their efforts between the two. Like many mage knights, their abilities mirror those of pure martial classes. The marshall trades what would be straightforward fighting power for a wealth of tactical options, and even possesses the tools necessary to be a fully support role.
- 3-Martial Training
You gain proficiency with medium and heavy armor, as well as martial weapons. Gain one Fighting Style.
- 3-Keyed Weapons
Whenever you finish a long rest, you can touch one weapon that you are proficient with. When you attack with that weapon, you can use your Intelligence modifier instead of Strength or Dexterity, for the attack and damage rolls. This benefit lasts until you finish a long rest.This weapon counts as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage. You may key a 2nd weapon at level 10. As long as you are wielding a keyed weapon, your Missile, Leyweave, and Spectral Weapon effects benefit from your Fighting styles and other features as appropriate for their type.
- 6-Sentry Missile
Your Missile Rote Power now becomes "Sentry Missile", per below. While this is active, you have advantage on initiative rolls and cannot be surprised. This version also receives a 2nd missile via your “Mirror Manifestation” feature.
- 6-Improved Armory
Your Missile attacks deal additional damage equal to your intelligence modifier. Also, when you use your action to make an attack with a Keyed or Spectral Weapon, you may issue a command to an active Aegis or Leyweave Thoughtform as a bonus action.
- 10-Commander's Presence
Your Spectral Weapon effects now have their own reactions which may be used as outlined in the Thoughtform's entry gained at level 11. You may also use your or the Thoughtform's reaction to have an active Aegis or Spectral Weapon effect reduce weapon damage dealt to an ally adjacent to it. When you do so, the damage dealt by the attack is reduced by 1d10 + your Intelligence modifier + your weaver level.
- 10-Advanced Armory
Your Sentry Missile and Aggressive Sentry now gain an extra effect as shown on the previous table. Also, your Aegis or Leyweave Armor techniques may be directed via a command to grant temporary HP to it’s target or an adjacent ally equal to your intelligence modifier +1/2 your weaver level.
- 14-Arms Master
You gain an additional Fighting Style. Also, your "known" Thoughtforms now consist of Aegis, all "Leyweave", and all "Spectral Weapon" variants.
- 14-Aggressive Sentry
Your "Sentry Missile" feature becomes "Aggressive Sentry" per below. While this is active, you have advantage on initiative rolls, and cannot be surprised. This version is unaffected by your “Mirror Manifestation” feature.
- Sentry Missile
- As an action, you conjure a missile which acts as a ranged/thrown weapon and can deal bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing damage. This floats in your space until you use a command to direct the missile to streak towards an enemy within 100 feet. Make a ranged spell attack, if this hits, the enemy takes 1d6 damage of a type as indicated above. After the attack, the missile(s) re-appear in your space at the end of your turn. This lasts indefinitely, does not require concentration, and can be made invisible as a bonus action.
- Aggressive Sentry
- As an action, you conjure a missile which acts as a ranged/thrown weapon and can deal bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing damage. This floats in your space, launching itself at any enemy within range when you hit an enemy with a Keyed or Spectral Weapon. When it's attack is triggered, make a ranged spell attack, if this hits, the enemy takes 1d8 damage of a type as indicated above. After the attack, the missile re-appears in your space immediately. This lasts indefinitely, does not require concentration, and can be made invisible as a bonus action.
The Effigist specializes in beast-shaping and knowledge much like a druid and ranger would, respectively. Their selection of abilities is as broad as their specialization. Their abilities allow them to flex a variety of offensive, defensive, and utility options. Their access to additional damage in the form of acid and poison allows them to use their actions to take out opponents very quickly. After mastering a few monstrous attacks, they usually eschew weapons entirely. Their subclass distinction is important, because it shows how deep an understanding the weaver has of its subjects, that their magic can be as much a shaping, as it is a physical and metaphysical study.
- 3-Savage Student
You gain proficiency in two of the following skills: Arcana, History, Nature, or Religion if you don't already have it. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of those proficiencies. Any skill checks you make to discern information about a non-humanoid creature can be made as a bonus action.
- 3-Lethal Mimic
Your ‘Homage’ Rote Power, ‘Bestial Strike’ Thoughtforms, and your Cryptid Strike feature may use monstrosity creature types & deal any add’l poison or acid damage listed
- 3-Cryptid Strike
Gain new attack option: Cryptid Strike: This copies the non-weapon/non-multiattack action from creature’s entry. This may be from a creature of CR up to 1/5 your Weaver level, scaling to 1/4 your weaver level at lv.8, and 1/3 your weaver level at lv.15. You are proficient with this attack, and it uses your spell attack modifier, adding your Intelligence modifier to damage. Any saves from the entry use your spell save DC. This can be used as a weapon attack for the purposes of Extra Attack.
- At the end of Short or Long Rest, you may prepare a number of different Cryptid Strikes and gain one passive quality from each per the below table.
- You may not choose the same type of quality more than once.
- Any qualities also receive a creature’s passive abilities which modify it: (skill, sense, movement, etc.).
- You can select which attack you are using as a part of each attack.
- 6-Inner Workings
Your Bestial Strike and Cryptid strikes deal ANY listed non-physical damage from the creature’s entry, and may now replicate abilities with “recharge”.
- 6-Covenant Studies
Choose one Covenant, your Weaver techniques which refer to creatures and your Cryptid Strike feature: may use the listed creature types and gain an additional benefit.
- Rot-Undead/Plant. When you select a Cryptid Strike from an undead or plant, you gain Undead Fortitude: If damage reduces you to 0 hit points, you must make a Constitution saving throw with a DC of 5 + the damage taken, unless the damage is radiant or from a critical hit. On a success, you drop to 1 hit point instead.
- Shapeless-Aberration/Ooze. When you select a Cryptid Strike from an Aberration or Ooze creature, the DM selects one additional passive quality which you are eligible for to gain while that Cryptid Strike is prepared.
- Planes-Celestial/Fey/Fiend. When you select a cryptid strike from a Celestial, Fey or Fiend creature you may select “Innate Spellcasting” as the passive quality.
- 10-Monstrous Mimicry
You can spend one minute in ritual to extend 1 sensory or movement capability of a creature up to CR= 1/2 your weaver level to yourself and your allies. This ability has a duration of concentration up to 1 hour per class level, and you may affect a number of creatures equal to 1 + your intelligence modifier. You may use this once, and regain use of this ability at the end of a Long Rest.
- 14-Apex Form
Apex Form: You may channel your power over the weave to emulate a powerful beast, monstrosity, or one of the creature types granted by your Covenant Studies feature. Expend one usage of your "Thoughtform" feature, and you gain the following benefits for a duration of: concentration-up to 10 minutes. You may use this ability once, regaining it's usage at the end of a long rest.
- Select one creature with CR equal to or lower than 3/4 your weaver level. You retain your form, but gain the physical ability scores (STR/DEX/CON) unless yours are better, and all of the passive qualities of that creature-foregoing any that are worse than your own, such as movement. You also gain the options in the "Action" section of it's entry which are NOT weapon attacks, lair actions, legendary actions, or spells. If the creature has any legendary resistances, you may use 1 of those during your transformation.
- You retain all of the passive qualities granted by your "Cryptid Strike" feature, and gain a "Multiattack" action wherein you may make one attack with each of your prepared cryptid strikes.
- You gain temporary HP equal to 2* your shaper level.
The primalist turns the shapers skill set into a powerful conduit for Elemental energies. They layer offensive and defensive boosts to aid themselves and their allies. They also receive an elemental guardian, who aids them in combat. However, their biggest strength is the ability to copy dragons' breaths, channeling them through the guardian. These weavers are capable of being physical attackers or relying more on purely elemental damage, this allows players choice.
- 3-Elemental Harmony
Choose one damage type from among the following to be a Harmonized Element: Acid, Cold, Fire, Poison, or Lightning. Your “Missile” Rote Power now deals that type of damage and you are resistant to that element.
- 3-Primal Pact
Your “Homage” Rote Power may no longer use the “beast” creature type, instead using only the Elemental and Dragon creature types. You may no longer learn the “Bestial Strike” Thoughtform, gaining access to a new option that you may learn: Primal Infusion (shown below). You also learn the Primordial and Draconic languages.
- Primal Infusion: You infuse your Guardian Elemental with the breath weapon or elemental attack from a dragon or elemental type creature of CR no more than 1/4 your weaver level. This attack replaces your guardian’s “slam” for any physical attacks, and your guardian’s “bolt” for any attack which has the “recharge” quality. The specific creature/attack must be chosen at the time of learning this Thoughtform. Effects which require a save use your spell save DC. A command action is required to roll for any “recharge” attack after it has been used.
At level 5: CR up to 1/3 your weaver level At level 11: CR up to 1/2 your weaver level
- 3-Elemental Guardian
You gain the service of an elemental guardian. This elemental is conjured as part of an hour ritual you can perform during a long rest. You may spend your hit dice during a short rest to heal the guardian, and if it falls to 0hp, it may be re-conjured with full hit points during a short rest with a ritual that costs 50gp. Your Guardian can also be dismissed to an extradimensional space, this requires a 1 minute ritual during a short or long rest. When dismissed this way, your guardian can be conjured EITHER as an action in any space within 30 feet of you within line of sight OR by attacking with your “Missile” Rote Power, after dealing damage, you may have your guardian appear in any space adjacent to the target. In combat, the elemental guardian shares your initiative count, but it takes its turn immediately after yours. It can move and use its reaction on its own, but the only action it takes on its turn is the Dodge action, unless you take a bonus action on your turn to direct it to take one of the actions in its stat block or the Dash, Disengage, Help, Hide, or Search action.
- 6-Primal Warding
Your "Aegis" and "Leyweave Armor" effects now radiate an aura granting their target and all nearby allies resistance to the elements you are resistant to per your "Elemental Harmony" feature. This aura extends for 10ft in every direction from the spell effect. This increases to 20ft at level 11, and 30ft at level 17. And your guardian gains resistance to non-magical bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.
- 6-Harmonic Savant
When your Missile, Primal Infusion, or your Guardian’s Bolt attack deal damage, you can add your Intelligence modifier to one damage roll of that effect.
- 10-Chaotic Weave
You gain a 2nd Harmonized Element at level 10, gaining additional benefits as outlined in “Elemental Harmony”. Your weapon strikes count as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage. Your guardian's slam attack may be changed from bludgeoning to instead deal any of your Harmonized Element damage types, and your guardian's attacks are considered hybridized damage, bypassing elemental resistances unless the creature affected has resistance to ALL of your Harmonized Elements. Any enemy with immunity to one of your Harmonized Elements instead takes 1/2 damage from any elemental damage you deal.
- 10-Volatile Resonance
Your "Spectral Weapon" and "Primal Infusion" effects now radiate an aura which causes your guardian's slam attack and all allies' weapon attacks to deal an additional 1d8 elemental damage of a harmonized type of your choice. This aura extends for 10ft in every direction from the spell effect. This increases to 20ft at level 11, and 30ft at level 17.
- 14-Infused Defense
You are now immune to your Harmonized Elements, and you gain resistance to Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing damage from non-magical sources.
- 14-Harmonized Conduit
Your auras granted by "Primal Warding" and "Volatile Resonance" are now always active, and radiate from you AND your guardian.
- 14-Greater Guardian
Your guardian increases in size to medium. Its land speed is increased to 50ft and it gains one of the following movement enhancements based on the movement selected when it was created.
- Flight-Fly speed doubled, gains “Hover”
- Burrow-Burrow speed and tremorsense range doubled, gains “Earth Glide”
- Swim-Swim speed doubled, gains “Water Form”
- Climb-Climb speed and blindsight range doubled, gains “Spider Climb”
Spectral Weapon Extra Effects
- Harrying-Struck enemy's speed is halved until the beginning of your next turn. Save=None
- Marking-Ally's next attack against the struck target is done at advantage. Save=None
- Sly-A struck target drops one held item. Save=Strength
- Feinting-You may take a bonus action to grant yourself advantage against one target adjacent to this weapon this turn. Save=Intelligence
- Fell-A struck target is knocked prone. Save=Dexterity
- Smashing-A struck target's attacks are done at disadvantage until the beginning of your next turn. Save=Constitution
- Belaying-A struck target is knocked 10ft away in a straight line. Save=Strength
- Addling-A struck target recieves no reactions until the beginning of your next turn. Save=None
- Harrying-A struck enemy's speed is halved until the beginning of your next turn. Save=None
Cryptid Strikes Preparation/Qualities by Weaver Level
- 1-4-1 prepared cryptid strike and quality. Selectable Qualities=AC, One proficient Skill or Sense
- 5-10-up to 2 prepared cryptid strikes and qualities. Selectable Qualities=Above plus-Damage Resistance or Movement
- 11-16-up to 3 prepared cryptid strikes and qualities. Selectable Qualities=Above plus-One proficient save or Condition Immunity
- 17-20-up to 4 prepared cryptid strikes and qualities. Selectable Qualities=Above plus-One Damage Immunity.
Elemental Guardian Statistics
- Elemental Guardian-Small Elemental, neutral
HP-Guardian's Con Mod + Caster's Int Mod + 5 * weaver level
Movement types-20ft walk + one other: 20ft fly(flyby), 20ft burrow(tremorsense 15ft), 20ft swim/water walk, 20ft climb(blindsight 15ft)
Saving Throws- Dex +4, Con +4, Wis +3
Dmg Imm.-Your Harmonized Element(s) Cond. Imm.-exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious Languages-Primordial Primal Conduit-The following numbers increase by 1 when your proficiency bonus increases by 1-the Guardian's skill and saving throw bonuses, AC, the bonuses to hit and damage of its Slam and Bolt attack [and primal infusion attacks], and the number of hit points restored by its Surge action. Attack/Actions
- Slam: +3, 1d8+Prof+str Bludgeoning Damage
- Bolt [RECHARGE 5-6]- 30ft range, 1 target: ranged spell attack +4. Deals damage of a type of your choice as granted by "Elemental Harmony" or "Chaotic Weave". This damage is equal to 1d8*1/2 your Weaver level + your proficiency modifier.
- Surge(3/Long Rest)- Primalist may use a command action to heal the Guardian. 2d6 + Prof mod=HP recovered.
- Reaction-Elemental Sponge-guardian uses its reaction to reduce elemental damage dealt to a target within 10ft of it. The damage is reduced by 1d10+your weaver level. If it is damage of a type the guardian is immune to, it heals for half the amount that was prevented.
Prerequisites. To qualify for multiclassing into the weaver class, you must meet these prerequisites: Intelligence 13, Constitution 13
Proficiencies. When you multiclass into the weaver class, you gain the following proficiencies: shields, one artisan's tool of your choice