Weaponsmaster (5e Prestige Class)
From D&D Wiki
Prestige Class: Weaponsmaster
A weaponsmaster is someone who is skilled in the art of attacking with multiple weapons. While a normal fighter will only use one weapon. A Weaponsmaster will use many weapons in combat and are deadly foes.
To qualify for multiclassing into the Weaponsmaster class, you must meet these prerequisites:
- Minimum level:10
- Classes:Any with Extra attack
- Profiencies:All martial weapons
- Hit dice:1d10 per weaponsmaster level
- Hit points at 1st level:10 + your constitution modifier
- Hit points at higher levels:1d10 (or 6) + your constitution modifier per weaponsmaster level after 1st
- Level 1: Many weapons extra attack (1), Switch-out,
- Level 2: Stacking damage (2),
- Level 3: Many weapons extra attack (2),
- Level 4: Stacking damage (4),
- Level 5: Many weapons extra attack (3), Critical attack, Stacking damage (6),
Many weapons extra attack
You gain the ability to have another extra attack that stacks with other extra attacks as long as you use a different weapon for each attack. For the extra attack you do not apply the normal damage modifiers (Strength for example) or additional dice (sneak attack or divine smite) unless it is either A. you have a negative modifier for your attacking stat, B. The bonus to damage is from the weapon being a +x magical weapon, or C. The damage bonus is from the stacking damage feature.
Your training has enabled you change weapons inbetween attacks, reducing the time needed to change weapons in and out.
At 2nd level, for each time you hit an opponent with an extra attack, it deals an extra point of damage for every extra attack that had hit before it up to +2 to damage. This increases to a +4 maximum at 4th level and a +6 maximum at 5th level
If you manage to land a critical hit upon a creature using your extra attack, then you get an additional extra attack. Once you use this feature, you can’t use it again until a short or long rest.