Weaponsmaster (5e Prestige Class)
From D&D Wiki
Prestige Class: Weaponsmaster
A weaponsmaster is one who is skilled in the art of attacking with multiple weapons. While a normal fighter will only use one weapon. A Weaponsmaster will use multiple weapons in combat and are deadly foes.
To qualify for multiclassing into the Weaponsmaster class, you must meet these prerequisites:
- Minimum level:10
- Classes:Any with Extra attack
- Profiencies:All martial weapons
- Hit dice:1d10 per weaponsmaster level
- Hit points at 1st level:10 + your constitution modifier
- Hit points at higher levels:1d10 (or 6) + your constitution modifier per weaponsmaster level after 1st
- Level 1: Stacking damage (+3),Switch-out,
- Level 2: Stacking damage (+4),
- Level 3: Stacking damage (+5),
- Level 4: Stacking damage (+6),
- Level 5: Critical attack, Stacking damage (+8)
Your training has enabled you change weapons inbetween attacks, reducing the time needed to change weapons in and out.
Starting at 1st level, for each time you hit an opponent with an extra attack, it deals an extra point of damage for every attack that had hit before it up to +3 to damage as long as you use a different weapon for each attack. This increases to a +4 maximum at 2nd level, +5 maximum at 3rd level, +6 maximum at 4th level, and a +8 maximum at 5th level.
If you manage to land a critical hit upon a creature using your extra attack, then you get an additional extra attack. Once you use this feature, you can’t use it again until a short or long rest.