The world of Veatis
massive wars clash on the lands of Veatis, the great warship sail the seas destroying all they cross, and titanic airships battle in the skies. Some heros rise to fight the monstrosity that lurk in the darkness, Others devoting themselves to powerful gods or tyrannical demons. but the apocalypses draws near and one question remains can they save the world, or will they all fall victory to what the world holds.
this is a world of Grand alliances and holly Crusades, demonic army's and legions of angels, mighty dragons and all forms of horrors of the deep sea, through a sharp blade or a massive war-hammer, a piercing arrow or a a rifled firearm who will clam the glory of victory and who will find the darkness of defeat.
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at what classes are in your world and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the race within your world and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- An examination of the world's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
The World of Veatis
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Veatis and how they've adapted to the world
- The common calendar and holidays of Veatis.
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Veatis and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- The broad history of Veatis, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Veatis.
- A general explanation of Veatis and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Adding to the world of Veatis
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
- Warning do not enter
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings