Vampire Variant Rules (DnD Variant Rule)/Half-Vampire Traits
From D&D Wiki
At 1 HD:
- +2 Strength, -2 Constitution, +2 Charisma
- Medium Humanoid: Half-Vampire retain humanoid type since they are not undead.
- +2 Natural Armor
- darkvision out to 60 feet
- low-light vision.
- + 2 to Saving Throw vs all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects.
- 25% Fortification vs Critical Hit (and Sneak Attack).
- Natural Attack: Bite 1d4
- LA: +2
- +1 Intelligence
- Damage Reduction 5/Silver or magic
At 6 HDs:
- + 4 to Saving Throw vs all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects.
- 50% Fortification vs Critical Hit (and sneak attack)
- Natural Armor Increase to 3
At 8 HD:
- + 1 Strength
- Natural Attack: Bite 1d6
- Damage Reduction 10/Silver or magic
At 10 HD:
- +1 Charisma
- Natural Armor Increase to 4
At 12 HD:
- Damage Reduction 15/Silver or magic
- Sun Intolerance: Take a -4 penalty on everything while exposed to sunlight.
- Garlic Nausea: Become Nauseous if garlic is within 10 ft. of the half-vampire. Fortitude Save (DC 15+1 per oz. of Garlic present) negate. Remain nauseous as long as the garlic is within 10 ft.
- Wooden Stake overcome natural armor and damage reduction.
- Holy water is treated as acid.
- Shaken when in or near holy places (such as the temple of a good aligned deity).