User:Nelfalem (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Nelfalem tend to be distant minded people, whether they are the general in a king's army, or a simple farmer, most folk, highborn and low, look to Nelfalem as curiosities and bewilderment, by virtue of their very birth. Many do not let the distrust or admiration go to their heads, and go on to be well-rounded individuals.
All Nelfalem look like humans, and are just as varied in appearance, yet are almost as blessed as any Angel with Dynamic Personality or as cursed as an Demon with a natural Eerie Presence. Don't be fooled if you come across one that looks young. That Nelfalem boy you saw once, may very well have been several decades older than you. When a Nelfalem turns thirteen, they stop aging until they are around 145 years old, at which point they (almost overnight) look to be in their early 20's. They retain this appearance throughout their long lives, never physically aging, even in old age. Unlike other Half-Celestial's, they do not possess wings, and cannot fly.
Nelfalem get along well with most other races.
Some Nelfalem live in towns, like most people, they typically do outlive their mortal parent.
Nephalem can worship any deity of any alignment.
Nelfalem speak Common, Celestial, Infernal, Draconic, and may choose one other. Can learn all languages, including secret languages. This is an inheritance of theirs, from their Angel/ Demon parents, who posses the ability to speak in tongues.
Nelfalem receive their true names from their angel or demon parent. This name is sacred to them, and should only be known to those who the Nelfalem deems trustworthy. Otherwise a Nelfalem can use whatever name they choose.
- (Angelic) Light Nelfalem are keen diplomats, and typically well-liked (except by demonic races).
- Wis +4, Cha +4
- (Demonic) Dark Nelfalem are Surprisingly strong and resistant to disease and injury.
- Str +4, Con +4.
- Humanoid (Native, Outsider) The fact that they are half-angel/ demon is why they are considered outsiders.
- Medium size: no bonuses.
- +4 racial bonus on saves against Poison, Fear effects and Charm.
- Nelfalem base land speed is 30ft feet
- Darkvision out to 60 feet and low-light vision.
- Detect Evil/Good at will and lasts a number of minutes equal to half of the character level.
- Protective Aura (Su): Against attacks made or effects created by good/evil creatures, this ability provides a +4 deflection bonus to AC and a +4 resistance bonus on saving throws to anyone within 30 feet of the Nelfalem. Otherwise, it functions as a magic circle against good/ evil effect and a lesser globe of invulnerability, both with a radius of 30 feet (caster level equals the Nelfalem’s HD). This supernatural ability can be activated a number of times equal to half of the character level rounded down. This bonus increases by 1 for every four character levels you possess (maximum +9 at 20th level).
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial, Infernal, Draconic, and choice of one other.
- Favored Class: Any
|Middle Age||Old||Venerable||Maximum Age|
|260 years||370 years||480 years||+600 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'0||+1d6||120 lb.||× 0 lb.|
|Female||5'0||+1d4||95 lb.||0 lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]