A dark, dreary continent lives under the shadow of a floating island, Libern, populated by near-mythical magicians. On the ground, the people live scarred from a magical attack, originating from the city in the sky, that nearly destroyed them. They still live in near-anarchy except in pocket-sized highly populated areas.
This is a world of strange, mind-boggling creatures, cities sending their citizens to be killed by the hundreds to appease a dauntingly powerful ruler, and looking for enough safe to drink water.
The main tropes are Swords and Sorcery, After the End, and a variation of I Love Nuclear Power.
At the moment, this campaign setting needs a lot of additions, which I'm working my tail off to add. If you want to suggest anything, go to the discussion on this page for now
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at what classes are in Unica and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the races within Unica and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- An examination of Unica's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of Unica and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
World of Unica
- An examination of monsters and beasts in Unica and how they've adapted to the world
- The common calendar and holidays of Unica
- Unica's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Unica and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- The broad history of Unica, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Unica.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Unica and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world, as well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Unica.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also, tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the World of Unica
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of Unica
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings