Two-Weapon Karmic Fighter (3.5e Optimized Character Build)
From D&D Wiki
<- An intro to your optimization ->
|Non SRD Item||Book Found In|
|The Warmace||Complete Warrior|
|Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting||Complete Adventurer|
|Karmic Strike||Complete Warrior|
|Elusive Target||Races of War|
|Double Hit||Miniatures Handbook|
Game Rule Components
Spells, Powers, Soulmelds, Stances, etc...
Greater Mighty Wallop - Races of the Dragon. Greater Enlarge Person - Spell Compendium.
<- items used in this build ->
Starting Ability Scores (Before Racial Adjustments): <- starting ability scores before racial adjustments ->
Race (Templates): Human
Starting Racial Traits:
|1st||Fighter 1||+||+||+||+||<- feat(s) ->||Two Weapon Fighting, Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting, Exotic Weapon Prof (Warmace)||<- other stuff ->|
|2nd||Fighter 2||+||+||+||+||<- feat(s) ->||Combat Reflexes (instead, maybe go with Monkey grip)||<- other stuff ->|
|3rd||Fighter 3||+||+||+||+||<- feat(s) ->||Dodge||<- other stuff ->|
|4th||Fighter 4||+||+||+||+||<- feat(s) ->||Mobility||<- other stuff ->|
|5th||Fighter 5||+||+||+||+||<- feat(s) ->||<- class features gained ->||<- other stuff ->|
|6th||Fighter 6||+||+||+||+||<- feat(s) ->||Elusive Target, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting||<- other stuff ->|
|7th||Fighter 7||+||+||+||+||<- feat(s) ->||<- class features gained ->||<- other stuff ->|
|8th||Fighter 8||+||+||+||+||<- feat(s) ->||Combat Expertise||<- other stuff ->|
|9th||Fighter 9||+||+||+||+||<- feat(s) ->||Karmic Strike||<- other stuff ->|
|10th||Fighter 10||+||+||+||+||<- feat(s) ->||Double Hit||<- other stuff ->|
<- anything not covered by the previous sections ->
- 1)Two weapon fighting with two d12 weapons.
- 6)Immunity to power attack to make up for your reduced armour class.
- 10)An attack of oppotunity with both weapons whenever you are hit.
- At caster level 1: An Enlarge Person (Wiz 1) spell means you are hitting for 3d6 with each attack with a natural 10 foot reach.
- At caster level 8: An Enlarge Person (Wiz 1) and a Greater Mighty Wallop (Wiz 3) spell means that each attack will inflict 6d6.
- At caster level 16: A Greater Enlarge Person (Wiz 5) and a Greater Mighty Wallop (Wiz 3) spell means that each attack will inflict 12d6 (for 16 hours per day).
<- overview of additional info about this build ->
<- conditions of when this build works ->
<- If needed, tricks for the DM (provided they allow this build) to keep the abuse to a minimum. ->
<- Any other side notes that don't fit in the above sections. ->