Trinkets (Drangleic Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Go back to -- 5e Equipment (Drangleic Supplement)
Items which are found aplenty and seem to have no use. Or perhaps...
|A small piece of white stone...|
- A clump of ashes. Somehow the ashes are holding together in a crystalline form.
- A ruined signet ring. It seems familiar somehow...
- A small wolf statue. It makes a growling noise whenever danger is nearby.
- A small bracelet with a wolf charm. You're sure that it belonged to someone in your past...
- A figurine of a lizard. The belly of it softly glows an orange light.
- A figurine of a person in almost gold armour. However, it cannot be gold. The armor is tarnished.
- A charred blackened key. I wonder what door this once opened...
- A destroyed helmet. It takes the form of a helmet from a knight of Astora. Why was an Astoran in Drangleic?
- A poorly drawn dragon.
- A large key, forged from a black metal. It is ancient, yet in perfect condition. What doors may it open?
- A hilt of a sword. It has a green jewel in the pommel.
- A small piece of white stone. It easily rubs off on surfaces, yet never diminishes.
- A red orb, cracked down the middle.
- A blue orb, cracked down the middle.
- A black crystal, wrapped in a white cloth.
- A small talisman from some ancient order or other.
- A small white crystal, it feels fragile, but has a strangely enticing aura about it.
- A small white crystal, it emits a radiant light when held in the palm of your hand. It has a very enticing aura about it.
- A red leaf. It is from some herb or other, but it's vigour has long since faded.
- A small lockbox it is labelled, "Ring of the Other."
- A key to a lockbox.
- A small shard of crystal-- almost metal.
- A brightly glowing shard of crystal, emitting a yellow light. It hurts to hold for too long.
- A dull black crystal. It seems to devour light that touches it.
- A pale rock.
- A perfectly smooth stone, it is perfectly round.
- A slab of crystal. It looks as though it were metal.
- A small figurine of a knight. It wears no armor that you recognize, and it's eyes glow blue. His sword and shield are unrecognizable from any kingdom you've visited, but they seem familar somehow...
- A telescope. It's missing the lens and the mirrors that make it function.
- A gold figurine of a small dragon. It carries a small black flag in one claw, and wears a black crown. The flag is too small to see what's on it.
- A small crystalline shard which glows with a comforting orange light.
- A pommel from the hilt of a sword. It is black, gilded with gold patterns that resemble a hellish scene of chaos.
- A poorly drawn picture of a suit of armour.
- A small figurine of someone wearing a strange looking hat. It induces laughter from any living being that looks at it.
- A small pebble. It is very smooth and shiny.
- A small bit of petrified... Well, not really sure what it is, but it's something.
- A piece of Dragon Bone. Useless. Or perhaps...