The Blood Lord’s Armor (5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Armor (plate), Artifact (requires attunement by a Blood Caster.)
When the Blood Lord, the original Blood Caster, came to power, he crafted a special set of plate armor, made of a strange pitch plate metal and very thin pieces of plate with chain mail at the joints, and a black leather neck guard. Intricate designs cover the armor, and a flowing silky black cape comes off of its shoulders.
Random Properties. The The Blood Lord’s Armor has the following random properties:
- 3 minor beneficial properties
- 2 major beneficial properties
- 3 (ignored if your Blood Caster level is 20) minor detrimental properties
- 2 (ignored if your Blood Caster level is 20) major detrimental properties
- While wearing this armor, your AC is 20 + your Intelligence modifier.
- This armor counts as light armor and therefore does not impose disadvantage on Stealth checks.
- You are immune to necrotic and poison damage while wearing this armor, along with the charmed, frightened and poisoned conditions.
- Your unarmed strikes deal an extra 2d8 necrotic damage.
Destroying the The Blood Lord’s Armor. The Blood Lord’s Armor can only be destroyed by a Blood Caster while attuned to the Eye and Hand of Vecna and the Sword of Kas. This being must then cast Wish to be able to weaken the armor, and then use the Sword of Kas to break apart the armor.