- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -1 Charisma:
- Humanoid (Amphibian):
- Talpoida base land speed is 25 feet: Swim speed is 35 feet.
- Water Breathing: Can breathe underwater
- Darkvision: Can see up to 60 ft in the dark (black and white only)
- Tough Skin: +1 Natural Armor every 4 levels (rounding down), +1d2 HP/level
- Slippery Skin: +1 Escape Artist, -1 Use Rope, difficult to hold/contain, protection from dry climates, -2 Grapple
- Amphibious: +8 Swim, -2 Intimidate, can move through water without a swim check. +3 Reflex Save when in water (Additional +1 when in water form)
- Tail: +2 Balance, 1d4 tail damage slashing, causes slower movement speed on land than most creatures
- Heavy Weight: -2 Initiative, Base speed(s) not affected by medium or heavy loads
- Amphibious Assault: You can attempt to hide even when only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena. +4 hide when in water or swamp
- Natural Bite: Natural Bite for 1d4 piercing damage
- Elemental Harmony: Allows Talpoida to harness elemental abilities, not commonly available to others
- Automatic Languages: Common, Deep Speech. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Primordial, Abyssal.
- Favored Class: Salamancer.
- Level Adjustment:
Table: Talpoida Random Starting Ages
Table: Talpoida Aging Effects
Table: Talpoida Random Height and Weight
||× () lb.
||× () lb.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races