Talk:Soul Reaper, Bleach Variant (5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
This is the first itteration of what is many to come, I hope to make this class a viably fair, but also true to the show as possible. Any and all input/suggestions/or insight into how it plays and how to develop it further is both noted and appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone who has taken the time to either read, comment, or even play test the class.
Putting out a line
I’m putting this here to ask if any of the previous contributors of this page were still active. As of posting this, this page has not received editing from anybody else in weeks. I’m simply asking if they have abandoned the page, as if not I would prefer to run any radical changes by them beforehand. (Ref3rence) 09:21, 11 March 2019.
The page is missing a bunch of references, as far as I see. Other things I see are:
- The gigai is basically an extra body they lug around unless they have an inflatable one like Urahara has, which might need to be the case unless they want to carry a body around all the time. Alternatively, adapt to 5e and maybe make it to they can cast an illusion of being human or something.
- For the shihakushou (Reaper GI), it should be classified the same as traveler's clothes and just flavored differently in the equipment section.
- I see that Kido is missing from the feature list on class table. The table also needs to be reworked so it doesn't have odd dead levels or levels where you gain spellslots and a class feature.
- The multiclass is weird because if soul reapers summon the butterflies, then how can a person who wants to multiclass summon one before they are a soul reaper?
- The zanpakuto options can be linked to the Katana (5e Equipment) and other pages maybe.
- Two common saving throws. I recommend strength and constitution or dexterity.