Talk:Paladin, Lord Dhazriel Variant (3.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
The class is a mix of the Base Paladin, Diablo Paladin, FF tactic Holy Knight, CW Kensai and many others. There is also an idea (Fire Wings), which inspiration come from Jonathan Garrus, High Artificer of Alexandria's fire gods race. --Lord Dhazriel 23:34, 30 September 2008 (MDT)
This class is more powerful than the regular paladin. It was made for equalling the new classes, like the Warblade or other tome of battle class. Or even rivalling the Cleric or the Wizard who were much more powerful than base classes. The Class features, the full bab, 2 good saves. I acknowledge the fact the class is slightly (or humongous for some) overpowered. and will be open for revision. Please discuss before rating.--Lord Dhazriel 23:57, 30 September 2008 (MDT)
- "rivalling the Cleric or the Wizard" It doesn't. --TK-Squared 10:37, 1 October 2008 (MDT)
- In fact, it doesn't even rival the Warblade. Surgo 11:56, 1 October 2008 (MDT)
- Oh, yeah. Definitely less sucky than the core paladin. Surgo 14:47, 1 October 2008 (MDT)
I need help with the starting package, can someone help me?--Lord Dhazriel 13:59, 1 October 2008 (MDT)
I plan on making this article a featured article in the future. So any comments will be appreciated. I also plan to add new section to the article:
- Varied Option for the Paladin Code
- Alternate Class Feature
- A short article on how to play non-lawful stupid paladin.
- A example NPC (also need help on this one)
- And probably more...
As I said any comments on Balance, Flavour, Fluff will be appreciated.--Lord Dhazriel 13:59, 1 October 2008 (MDT)