Talk:Minotaur, 2nd Variant (5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
There's still a lot wrong here.
- Natural Gore: Proficiency bonus is determined by character level.
- Immense Build: A damage bonus for being strong is best represented by having a bonus to Strength, which they already have.
- Goring Charge: I don't even know what's going on here. Are you trying to have something like the Minotaur's goring charge? The attack bonus would be based on Strength and proficiency bonus like everything else.
- Abyssal Advancement: benefits every class apart from barbarian, which would be a natural choice for a minotaur class. Marasmusine (talk) 07:31, 1 February 2015 (MST)
- I agree with Marasmusine, the race need a lot of work to do. and it seems that there is little different between it and the other Minotaur race in the wiki. Azernath (talk) 02:09, 2 February 2015 (MST)