Talk:Cora (3.5e Campaign Setting)
From D&D Wiki
Haha, hooper you bumped it to a rating 4 immediately? I haven't even added in any of the info to it really, it's mostly all just pageholders! Most of it was just a test to make sure VtRs pageloaders work working 100% too.. hahahaha. Thanks for the rating though ;) -- Sleaker 23:22, 20 January 2009 (MST)
- Oh wow, 4 was for the campaign of Sabre's which is once again back up to amazing and will be 5 again. I was gonna go 1 for now with this as it seems stub-esque, which makes sense with your explanation. Thats what I get for keeping multiple tabs up and losing track of which one I'm on. 08:22, 21 January 2009 (MST)
Hi Sleaker. I just read up on E6 recently (before seeing this CS), and started work on some modifications to dragons so that they can be used in such a setting. Take a look at the red one I've been working on here: User:Aarnott/Sandbox5. --Aarnott 10:42, 19 March 2009 (MDT)
- Very cool, although I recently converted to E8 because of limitations I didn't feel like keeping. I'm sure I can use these for that though as there isn't much of a power difference. -- Sleaker 00:10, 31 March 2009 (MDT)
I give the setting a rating of 4/5 because it is comprehensive and well thought-out, but there are still red links on the front page. If some of those turn blue, I'll be sure to some back and bump this up to a 5. -Valentine the Rogue 19:07, 30 March 2009 (MDT)
Assisting this Project
I've read all of the content you've posted and I think I'm going to run Cora for the next campaign I DM. I'd like to help finish this project as well as flesh out some of the grey areas. I can help with:
- Creating lower-powered monsters so that players can still fight the classic dragons, demons, devils, etc.
- Creating NPCs (from generic thugs to powerful wizards)
- Some quests (I will be writing an adventure path from at least level 1 to 8. Maybe level 1 to 8 + 2 feats)
- Probably anything else you might want help with.
I really dig what you have done with the classes, races, and planar cosmology. So yeah -- let me know if I can assist with anything. --Aarnott 11:24, 7 April 2009 (MDT)
- I would love if you made some creatures/NPC for the setting. As well as an adventure path or a few. I'm also interested in seeing how well the classes mesh together seeing as they are 100% homebrew, as well as interested in ideas for inclusion on homebrew classes that may fit the setting as I seem to be running out of my own at this time. I know I need to write up a few feats to go with the classes as I would like players to pick up more abilities through feats. - Sleaker 01:10, 8 April 2009 (MDT)
This is a great campaign setting and nearly complete, however it is my understanding that to be rated 5 it must be complete, which Cora is not. Not even all of the blue pages are finished. I have nothing against the campaign, its just... it shouldn't have a five rating yet.--Vrail 03:47, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
delusive to be gratis
EssayOneDay provides students with professionally written essays, thinkda.32essay.com/how-to-write/and-then-there-were-none-plot-summary.html enquiry papers, epoch of time papers, reviews, theses, dissertations and more. Aeons ago you upon EssayOneDay in preference of your disquisition column needs, you won’t to to adjudicate any other succour rantee first-class job emus.32essay.com/writing-desk/global-regents-dbq-essay.html and 100% plagiarism free papers.