Summon Mastery (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: The ability to create or summon creatures. For example through the animate dead, animate objects, conjure woodland beings, etc. spell.
You have mastered the art of summoning.
- Creatures that you create have an AC equal to your Spell save DC if it's not already higher.
- Creatures that you create gain a bonus to attack rolls equal to half ( rounded down ) your spellcasting ability modifier (minimum of 1).
- Creatures that you create gain additional hit points equal to your spellcasting ability modifier (minimum of 1).
- Creatures that you create gain all weapon and armor proficiencies that you have, if applicable.
- As an action, you can expend any number of spell slots to restore the creatures hp ( depending on spell level )
- As an action can sacrifice any number of its own HP to heal its summoner
1st 5d4, 2nd 5d6, 3rd 5d8. Any spell levels higher add an extra d8, the range that you can heal your creature is 60ft