5e version of Koprulu
|Starcraft 2 WSC Intro, Jonone ()
Massive planets full of life, each different on their own. Three lead factions compete against each other to have dominion against the other's but politics isn't enough to achieve one's dreams. Welcome to the Koprulu Sector,
a place where three factions realize they aren't the only ones in the universe and compete to either co-exist or to annihlate the others within the starcraft universe of Future and tech,
high fantasy and Starcraft Fandom. Based Heavily on Blizzards Starcraft Universe.
This setting is no where near done. The Idea is here and being worked on.
Campaign Setting Information
- A suggestion and quick look for classes to be played within this setting to fully immerse yourselfs in the advanced future in koprulu and how they fit into this sector.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Spacecraft and Piloting
- Different types of Spacecraft, and explanation on how to pilot.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the Koprulu Sector and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
- An examination of the Koprulu Sector's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
- The Worlds & Locales
- The Koprulu Sector's worlds, Factions, and the people within them.
- Time and History
- The broad history of Koprulu.
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the Koprulu Sector.
- Koprulu's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the Koprulu Sector and how they've adapted to the world's
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Koprulu and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Koprulu.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to Koprulu
- A page for submitting ideas, advice, and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings